Problem Gregic Additons crash while loading ... any work arounds?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Gregic Additions (gtadditions)

Works fine by itself as only mod/mods installed, but some conflict in the DW20 pack itself. Would appreciate any help I can get, but in the meantime, it's disabled.

Attachments

• crash-2018-09-29_02.23.45-client.txt
    48.5 KB · Views: 72

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The mod had some considerable compatibility issues in general upon release. I'm told he released a new version (yesterday or the day before) that may address your issue directly.

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
The mod had some considerable compatibility issues in general upon release. I'm told he released a new version (yesterday or the day before) that may address your issue directly.

There are still issues. I had fixed my issue of a single player world but my server keeps on crashing when I try to generate one there. So either it is it multiplayer compatible at the moment or something else is going on

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
There are still issues. I had fixed my issue of a single player world but my server keeps on crashing when I try to generate one there. So either it is it multiplayer compatible at the moment or something else is going on
Possibly-related: there's a known server-crash with GT-CE. Its been fixed in their pipeline and pushed to CurseForge for review I believe (possibly not yet available to public yet but keep an eye out)