Greetings, I am Softwerker

Softwerker

Jan 24, 2017
Hello together,

you might have seen a few of my build showcases in the other subforum already but I also want to make a proper introduction here. :)

I started making youtube guides in December 2016 and loving it. Mostly because I can share builds, that I personally like a lot and secondly because still learn so much about editing and publishing videos. Since I am a native German, I do all guides in that language as well and as a little side project, I run a let's play series in German for Sky Factory 3.

Thanks for having me and I hope you find my videos helpful or at least entertaining. :D

Softwerker

Jan 24, 2017
A new video is up. :) I explain how to use the sieves in Sky Factory 3 effectively. Since this is not a build showcase, I just leave it here. (There is no section for Tutorials, is there?)

Softwerker

Jan 24, 2017
Related:

BjEQJLk.png

Hehehe.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hah! :) as a native German speaker, you'd probably (hopefully?) have no trouble with what I posted in the Clipboard forum game.

I do like the games on here!

Also, hello! :) *waves*

Softwerker

Jan 24, 2017
Just an update:
I have started an LP for FTB Beyond and already uploaded the first few videos. (Keep in mind, my LP is in German though)

Enjoy:

Softwerker

Jan 24, 2017
Oh boy, I am so happy right now.

Slowly my German LPs start to take over the lead in viewtime over my english tutorials. I had a great timing with the last Modpack and got a good bump in subs yesterday, so I hit 100 just a few minutes ago.

Thanks to all of you for the help, tipps, Feedback (especially for my intro), usefull links etc.

Now to get another zero. :-D

Ew02CnU.png