Greetings Fellow Minecrafters

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! Been playing MC for several years on and off. First found out about it doing a search for CPU information and discovered someone in some 'simulation sandbox game' had made a working CPU with this little thing called redstone. This basically blew my mind to little bits so i downloaded the game, or i played it in the browser I forget what one. Regardless it was an early beta or late alpha.

I only just got back into MC finding the FTB via Etho. Just seeing your lil bits of treasure going through pipes to be sorted and processed struck some deep seeded satisfaction for order in a system and I can tell Im not alone.

The game has come a long way and I can see its only the tip of the iceburg. if Mojang keeps on adding vital components, people will keep on building amazing things. Look at the CTM, Nail, Dungeon Realms and things like Tekkit andFTB that dramatically add to the game. As Mojang improves the API officially for modders this game will live on for decades and enter more classrooms as a teaching tool.

I can't wait to see what new things come in this largely community driven game; one of the greatest games of all time IMO.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
The game has come a long way and I can see its only the tip of the iceberg. if Mojang keeps on adding vital components, people will keep on building amazing things. Look at the CTM, Nail, Dungeon Realms and things like Tekkit andFTB that dramatically add to the game. As Mojang improves the API officially for modders this game will live on for decades and enter more classrooms as a teaching tool.

I can't wait to see what new things come in this largely community driven game; one of the greatest games of all time IMO.
Wow... just wow... I'm out of words.
It's extremely hard to find such happy people as you around here (and perhaps a bit naive? ) and I can't say I feel a little envy that I wouldn't want to share your optimism, I really do!

Welcome to Feed the Beast forum, where we all hope and wish to have nice things...

PS. fixed a tiny typo you had with "iceburgs" :D