Greetings All!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DinBladeM

Jul 29, 2019
DinBlade(M) here, I haven't checked out this forum before now because my old PC wasn't able to play anything AT ALL(200 something MB RAM). Now I have a 8 GB RAM PC which is way more than I need for minecraft & FTB from what I can tell.

I don't remember when I first got into knowing about all the newest mods, but I do know the first mod I saw that made me want a better PC & minecraft. Way back when Terrafirmacraft was in build 27 I was amazed by what mods could do to what I thought was a good game on its own. Sense then I have been watching a few youtubers: sot mead, martysgames, crysyn1, famytygwa, & direwolf20 to name the ones I still keep tabs on.

Why wait so long to get a cheap PC? Well jobs are hard to find, and I haven't had much time to save up.

I made a account here because I believe that this game is more fun with a close group of friendly(if not playful) people. So I'm going to be looking and applying in the server promotion section til I find that group.