Greatest movies?

D

delhiMiner

what was wondering what the community here thinks the best movies are?

M

mahesh102

I think 2016 Best Movies are Airlift, Dangal, Sairat, Ventilator, Rustom. Because these movies show that not only actors But the story of the movie also needs to be good, to make the movie blockbuster, even Marathi movie Sairat win the heart of All over Indian audience because of the good story. to know more about movie go to Bollywood Hungama click here - http://bit.ly/1cOWdJ0

M

modmuss50

Avatar, Wolf of Wall Street and The Interview are all amazing.

Oh and breaking bad is a good TV show.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
My favorite movie lately is the Siege of Jadotville. Such a good movie, although it's a teeny bit slow to start, it's definitely worth the watch. (It's on Netflix)

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Arrival was quite good... My expectations were high, as I had heard much praise about it, and it exceeded my expectation.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Arrival was quite good... My expectations were high, as I had heard much praise about it, and it exceeded my expectation.
I've heard good things too, its one of those movies I'd like to see.

Honestly, I still have a big soft spot for The Dark Knight. The other two films in the trilogy aren't bad, but that one hit it spot-on for me.

But greatest movies? Hell of a broad one! :) Favourite movies, that's a whole different kettle of ballgames. Having watched LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring again recently, I think that's aged surprisingly well. I will always have an enduring love of the Director's Cut of Aliens, too. That's the definitive edition, for me. In that vein, I'm very much looking forward to Alien: Covenant.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Oh, we are talking about all movies, not just recent?

I agree on The Dark Knight... Heath Ledger is my #1 Joker...

The Princess Bride
The Dark Crystal
The 5th Element
Orgasmo
LotR Trilogy
Up
Wall-E
Galaxy Quest

I'll stop now.

Edited because I can't spell a movie title... and I think the likes I got on this got me a trophy.... Huh.. :) :p

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Is that Wall-E, or a different movie called Wally?

I'm with you on all of those, except maybe Orgazmo. That's...

...inconceivable.

rutheree

Mar 5, 2021
I still think the best movie is "The Ring". Even though it's a pretty old movie, I'm still crazy about it. I've seen a lot of similar horror movies, but not one has captured me with a plot. I just work as a producer for many years, and it is difficult for me to watch low-quality films. Soon, I will start shooting my new film in Morocco, which will become one of the most viewed films of the year in the future. I'm so sure of this because I work with a real professional. I found good actors and the most important thing is that the shooting will be conducted by the film production company morocco. I have worked with this film crew many times and all the films that I made with them had a high rating.

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Putting Disney and/or Pixar movies, and all superhero movies to one side... hmm

I really love the first Back to the Future, The Fifth Element, the first Shrek... and many more! Too many to count really.

But as for greatest movies... that's an interesting one.

I think The Princess Bride has to be up there :D

Reactions: DarkfireBiggs

DarkfireBiggs

Mar 28, 2021
Princess Bride for sure!

Star Wars: A New Hope
Forbidden Kingdom
Lawrence of Arabia
Sound of Music
Definitely have to have Jurassic Park in there, any of them really. Because dinosaurs. Seriously.