Gravity gun

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

happypyro

Jul 29, 2019
in the direwolf20 pack can the gravity gun still be charged with lightning? I made a mystcraft age literally filled with charged, and i got hit 3 times, and yet it's still just the normal form, and yes i was holding it

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
There was some talk abut this yesterday here, someone pasted the code for lightning rods and as it turns out, the rods don't actually care about lightning at all. There's just a chance based on the rod length and height, that the rod will "produce" a lightning when it's raining or when there's a thunderstorm. Thunderstorms of course offer a higher chance.

It's kinda reversed in how it works.

happypyro

Jul 29, 2019
There was some talk abut this yesterday here, someone pasted the code for lightning rods and as it turns out, the rods don't actually care about lightning at all. There's just a chance based on the rod length and height, that the rod will "produce" a lightning when it's raining or when there's a thunderstorm. Thunderstorms of course offer a higher chance.

It's kinda reversed in how it works.
that'd be nice if i was using greg tech, or the standard ftb pack... but i'm on the direwolf20 pack and i'm asking about mystcraft lightning

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
that'd be nice if i was using greg tech, or the standard ftb pack... but i'm on the direwolf20 pack and i'm asking about mystcraft lightning
Heh, sorry, I misread gravity gun as gtech lightningrod, funny, right?

No idea about gravity guns.