GraveStone? where it go?! -MONSTER-1.09 : What happened to the GraveStones?

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings everyone,

so what happened to the gravestones in MONSTER 1.09?

1) Is there a "crash" reason why it was removed/disabled?

2) Can I re-enable them? and if so where/how (which mod config)
2.a) if re-enable them, will it cause some drama? (learned my lesson after blindly enabling the SpecialMobs Mod which had been disabled. griefing mobs = not fun!)

extrastanding

Jul 29, 2019
See this post from the launcher news and the monster bug report thread.

There was a bug where graves don't drop items when broken, possibly due to a conflict with another mod. You can probably re-enable it through the OpenBlocks config, but you should test it to make sure it won't eat all your items.

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
thx for the link.
yeah. I will wait till I hear it works great. I loved that gravestone feature.

Dark0_0firE

Jul 29, 2019
It's great when it works... but I've not only had them fail to drop my stuff when broken, I've had them fail to even apear. All my stuff just gone.

Reactions: Riven

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
I've had the same issue. Non-appearing graves and empty graves. I'll probably disable the things myself due to the issues. I'd rather be yelled at my players for no graves and them needing to fetch their stuff than have to refund them stuff when the graves fail.

Reactions: Riven

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
yeah. that would make me said with all my tinker weapons/tools and enchanted armor.

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
ah. hadn't made one of those yet. glad I didn't find out the hard way![DOUBLEPOST=1391726512][/DOUBLEPOST]i spend alot of time exploring the nether, and don't want to see my stuff burn up in lava on accident

sadly with my newly generated world, I haven' found any bridges or castles made of nether brick like in the last world. Just unlucky? or was that turned off in 1.09?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
ah. hadn't made one of those yet. glad I didn't find out the hard way![DOUBLEPOST=1391726512][/DOUBLEPOST]i spend alot of time exploring the nether, and don't want to see my stuff burn up in lava on accident

sadly with my newly generated world, I haven' found any bridges or castles made of nether brick like in the last world. Just unlucky? or was that turned off in 1.09?
Likely unlucky, or your own fault. That's a world specific setting for structures, which if disabled, cuts you off from nether materials that aren't found outside of forts, and also can, IIRC, cut you off from The End.

But more then likely is bad luck with your Nether portal location. IIRC the bridges and forts generate in lines N/S, so traveling E/W will eventually find you one. Eventually.

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
Can you advise where that setting would be so I can check. I didn't change anything in the config folder

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
BTW! Thanks so much for the directions. Headed east for like 10 minutes and found a set of bridges! time to explore like a bOss! Thanks again for the tip!