gravestone mod config file options wont change

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
F

Fartpipe

Title gravestone mod config file options wont change

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack ftb beyond

Modpack version 1.10

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue so im trying to disable deathnotes in gravestone mod on my server and in the gravestone config its already set to disable by default, but im still getting the notes. i have keepinventory set to true also and from my understanding gravestones shouldnt even work with that setting enabled but they do. i dont want the gravestones either but its the notes that are really grinding my gears. any help will be appreciated, thx

Last edited by a moderator:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Have you tried to disable the mod?
(is this on server or client - or both?)

F

Fartpipe

its on my server, how would i disable it, delete the jar file? if i do so will it affect others being able to log in?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
If it's on a server then you might want to keep the mod.

Can you share the config file you edited?
Use paste.feed-the-beast.com and give the link.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I just downloaded and set up a server and default setting in the pack is that the deathnote is disabled and it works.

I enabled it as a test just to see that I got one.

Question: are you using any other stuff to launch your server than the files that comes in the server-zip file?
(or did you add / remove anything?)

F

Fartpipe

im playing on a vps. when i select a modpack, it comes preloaded with the unzipped stuff and the ftb jar, ready to start.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
To be clear, can you take a screen of the death note and share that.