Whitelist Server Gordontech|DW20(Always up to date)|Mature (18+)|Whitelist|NO LAG!|Only MC+Forge|Everything Unlocked

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: wargodsown
About me: I'm experienced in lots of mods ae, TE, TC and many more I have up until recently hosted my own servers CreeperHost for a small group of friends but due to real life have not had the funds to keep it going so I'm looking for a friendly server to play on.
Rules: yes I have read and understand the rules.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jackoffripper

Jul 29, 2019
It is not. Its quite a bit out, it is in a red wood natura tree in a magic biome with a cobble mob spawner and cow farm outside of it.

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I will look for it? Know shock direction from spawn? Also do you have neither portal I think I found a redwood last night while looking for aura nodes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EGERTRONx

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: EGERTRONx
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been searching for a good ftb server after having run my own for a while, id like to be accepted to this whitelisted server because i like the idea of a small close cut community in which i can share ideas and engage in a bit of conversation!
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes i have, very similar to the ones i implemented on my server so i agree with them all.
Thanks for the consideration!

OutcastMephisto

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: OutcastMephisto
  • Age: 17 Of course, I could lie about this and it would make no difference. Take my honesty as a token of good will. Please consider my application seriously; I assure you, you won't regret it ;3
  • And a little information about yourself: Well, I'm in my final year of high school, relatively new to FTB, but looking for a good community to plop myself down. Overall, I'm just coming here to chill, blow off steam, and enjoy accumulating wealth/resources in order to fuel ridiculous building ventures. I would hope to make this server something of a home.
  • Have you read server rules?: Affirmative.

Cyphai

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Cyphai
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm from Asian, my english is not good as hell, but it should be fine for normal communicating
  • Have you read server rules?: YES !!! ^^

The Cuddler

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: TheCuddler
  • And a little information about yourself: 21 years old, gamer, love to game with other people and make friends along the way! I've played Minecraft since Indev and modded Minecraft since Tekkit, so I'm familiar with a lot of the mods. Just haven't played DW20 yet, and I'm excited to get started!
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes.

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
Jack I know where your place is I can try to bring you a book. I wont be home till late tomorrow night tho

HappyGamerMike

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: HappyGamerMike
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm a big fan of Minecraft: Feed The Beast and for some time been looking for a mature server that has player that like the game as I do and can play for fun. I've tried non white listed servers but they are normally ruined be griefers, and kids fight among themselves over something silly. so when I saw you forum thread, I had to sign up an support the idea of a mature server. I often play as the farming character always producing food and supplies for new and old players in order to feed a server's community. I really like forward to have an opportunity to play with you guys.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

w0rd26

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: w0rd26
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a college student (currently part time) and I work part time. I enjoy playing FTB on my free time.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
this server is dead
it has a new mod pack and a new map i assume. i was playing on it and thats all i know soooo