Whitelist Server Gordontech|DW20(Always up to date)|Mature (18+)|Whitelist|NO LAG!|Only MC+Forge|Everything Unlocked

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Crumbology

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crumbology
About: Played vanilla from 1.4.2 until I got bored of the easiness, have been playing modded for a couple of months and enjoying the direwolf pack in ssp and looking for a mature community to play with.
Have I read the rules? Yes

Majorskater2k

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Majorskater2k
About: played Minecraft since alpha and play on direwolf20/forgecraft for the past few months and want to start doing it in a server.
Read the rules?: yes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

gamefreac

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: gamefreac
  • And a little information about yourself: I only have 9 fingers
  • Have you read server rules?: yep

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: zamder145
  • And a little information about yourself: My name is Zander, I work full time at Best Buy, I also am a college student. I just adopted a kitten yesterday. I am engaged and to be married this April.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes.

daverboon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daverboon
Wee bit of my info: Somewhere between casual and hardcore mc'er. Before FTB I played around with a few mods but never really mastered any. Thaumcraft is my favorite mod so far. I'm friendly, I'm Canadian eh!
About da rules: Yes I've read them and agree to them.
No I've never been banned and don't plan to.

Jackoffripper

Jul 29, 2019
I think I need to have my character wiped so I can return to the over world D:. I am stuck in a mystcraft world sadly and can not get out.

Karinth

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Karinth
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing since Infdev and modded minecraft since the Yogscast started shadow of Isrephel, aha figure that one out. I have ran over 10 servers since then and have been a moderator of twice that many. I like to build an underground base first then make an more eye pleasing base above ground, or something along those lines. I am looking for a server that rarely goes down and has an active and friendly community.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

Jackoffripper

Jul 29, 2019
I would take you up on that offer if I could get on without getting kicked and giving you my coords XD. The area I load in is all decay -.-.

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crumbology
About: Played vanilla from 1.4.2 until I got bored of the easiness, have been playing modded for a couple of months and enjoying the direwolf pack in ssp and looking for a mature community to play with.
Have I read the rules? Yes
IGN: Majorskater2k
About: played Minecraft since alpha and play on direwolf20/forgecraft for the past few months and want to start doing it in a server.
Read the rules?: yes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Accepted

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: stickbabiga
  • And a little information about yourself: College student into gaming and graphic design
  • Have you read server rules?: Would I be applying if I didn't? ;)

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
Someone last night decided they wanted to steal all my ae drives and ae encoded patterns from my place. It was nice of them to turn off most of my machines. Small of house made of marble with some clear glass for a roof in a desert area. Ohh nice of you to take my ender lillies also.

Thanks Jerk.

Deianaor

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:Deianaor
  • And a little information about yourself: Student, been playing minecraft for about 2-3 years modded MC for since 1.2.5 currently on a server but due to alot of lag i'm in search for a new server :)
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes Sir :)

proassasin111

Jul 29, 2019
County: USA
A little information about yourself: I am a college student and I play ftb as my hobby it is helpfull because I am becoming an engineer.
Have I read the server rules: of course

proassasin111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: warlord04
Tell me a little about myself:I like ftb as a hobby it's really fun and I will enjoy playing on your server hope u add me also I donate stuff and I'm friendly too.
Have you read the rules: yes
Proassasin111 is my brother so I have to use the same acount

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
Someone last night decided they wanted to steal all my ae drives and ae encoded patterns from my place. It was nice of them to turn off most of my machines. Small of house made of marble with some clear glass for a roof in a desert area. Ohh nice of you to take my ender lillies also.

Thanks Jerk.
im looking for new houses and i wont let thieves play here even if i gotta camp your house and kill you for 2 weeks

<<<Puggzz btw

Jackoffripper

Jul 29, 2019
Can we get me out of the forsaken mystcraft world already? It's been far to long with no response. I need my character data deleted so that I may re spawn within the over world >.<.

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
I know Jack. I think i found your place not sure if a linking book would work. I can try and come in with a new one if you want.

WildStarOrion