Whitelist Server Gordontech|DW20(Always up to date)|Mature (18+)|Whitelist|NO LAG!|Only MC+Forge|Everything Unlocked

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: WildStarOrion
  • And a little information about yourself: Played Tekkit for a while then found FTB been playing ever since. I like the direwolf packs he seems to have most of the mods I like to play. Just looking for a fun place to start out on again

mcpro

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: minecraftbfhpro
  • And a little information about yourself: if started playing in 1.2.2 and i started moded in 1.2.5 i play tf2 arma gmod and i like ftb because ITS FREAKING EPIC and Direwolf20 plays it my fav mods are mystcraft thaumcraft thermal expention and morph i look for no banned items server and i like when it is a good server and not a crappy you need to pay for this and that.
  • Have you read server rules?: yes of course
  • i will look on playing on this server
  • ps. my brother is using this account and my mc account but in like 20 days he has his own acc

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Cannibilly
  • And a little information about yourself: I work in direct support on the over night shift so I use FTB to fill in my time while people i work with sleep.
  • Have you read server rules?:Yes

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: minecraftbfhpro
  • And a little information about yourself: if started playing in 1.2.2 and i started moded in 1.2.5 i play tf2 arma gmod and i like ftb because ITS FREAKING EPIC and Direwolf20 plays it my fav mods are mystcraft thaumcraft thermal expention and morph i look for no banned items server and i like when it is a good server and not a crappy you need to pay for this and that.
  • Have you read server rules?: yes of course
  • i will look on playing on this server
  • ps. my brother is using this account and my mc account but in like 20 days he has his own acc
You have 12/13 years old!!!

• What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Cannibilly
  • And a little information about yourself: I work in direct support on the over night shift so I use FTB to fill in my time while people i work with sleep.
  • Have you read server rules?:Yes
Accepted

Morendo

Jul 29, 2019
What's your In Game Name(IGN)?: Morenderp
And a little information about yourself: I've been a user of modpacks since EE2 was a thing on Tekkit. Not the best at making good looking houses but I'm known for being innovative and efficient in my wiring and piping.
Have you read the server rules: Yes.

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Stanekk
  • And a little information about yourself: Funny guy thats loves to build small cities with a little group in a peaceful way! =) (Descrpivtion is minecraft-wise as i think that's what counts =P)
  • Have you read server rules?: Sure!

DarkLord10

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Sandro0802
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm a modded MC lover and have been playing modded since Tekkit, I've been playing FTB since Mindcrack/Direwolf/Ultimate 1.4.7
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes I have

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Fleutius

And a little information about yourself: Have played minecraft on and off since alpha. Modded for about 1.5 years.
I play mostly at night when my kid is sleeping.
Im not a great builder by i try :)

Have you read server rules?: ofcourse

Eren

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: m5gick
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing MC for 3 years and modded for about a year now. Looking for a new community now.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

Jinxui

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Jinxui
  • And a little information about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since 'mid-beta' phase, and played on some Feed The Beast/Tekkit during last year. Looking for a fun place to start playing with my group on again.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

Myopia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CynicalCirno
About Myself: I've been playing minecraft since alpha, played Tekkit over the last two years and some Feed The Beast over last year. I'm looking to play in here together with my friend.
Have you read server rules?: Yes

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Stanekk
  • And a little information about yourself: Funny guy thats loves to build small cities with a little group in a peaceful way! =) (Descrpivtion is minecraft-wise as i think that's what counts =P)
  • Have you read server rules?: Sure!
Accepted

What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Fleutius

And a little information about yourself: Have played minecraft on and off since alpha. Modded for about 1.5 years.
I play mostly at night when my kid is sleeping.
Im not a great builder by i try :)

Have you read server rules?: ofcourse
Accepted