Whitelist Server Gordontech|DW20(Always up to date)|Mature (18+)|Whitelist|NO LAG!|Only MC+Forge|Everything Unlocked

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Ketalar
  • And a little information about yourself: Althought I haven't been on the FTB forums for long, I have played minecraft for a few years now. I've played in private SMP servers with friends, both vanilla and modded, but also in creative. However I never really got the chance to play in a FTB server. Now that I've started to understand the mods better than I used to, I'd like to play in a relatively small server so that I can meet people and share my experience with others while perfecting my modded minecraft knowledge. As a player in servers I tend to be very talkative but can keep to myself when necessary. Also I sometimes makes awkward grammar mistakes because english is my second language :) .
  • Have you read server rules?: Whoever couldn't take a minute to read those few lines is really pathetic. So I did.
Impatiently waiting for your approval :)
Accepted

• What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:alphamale448
  • And a little information about yourself: i work go to college and play games on my spare time
  • Have you read server rules?:yes
Accepted

Sanodar

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Sanodar
  • And a little information about yourself: Very experienced minecrafter, been playing for years and prefer to play with ppl over single. I work as an Electritian, don't really know what else to say xD
  • Have you read server rules?: Yeah

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Sanodar
  • And a little information about yourself: Very experienced minecrafter, been playing for years and prefer to play with ppl over single. I work as an Electritian, don't really know what else to say xD
  • Have you read server rules?: Yeah
Accepted

HitmanHaydon

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:HitmanHaydon
  • And a little information about yourself: I like to consider myself friendly and helpful, both in gaming and in life. Although I only have a few months of FTB experience I will always help others if I can. Looking for a mature server where I can learn more and have some fun.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes.

sros

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Sros1995
  • And a little information about yourself: I am looking for a mature server where i can derp around without being afraid of being griefed
  • Have you read server rules?: yes

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:HitmanHaydon
  • And a little information about yourself: I like to consider myself friendly and helpful, both in gaming and in life. Although I only have a few months of FTB experience I will always help others if I can. Looking for a mature server where I can learn more and have some fun.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes.
Accepted

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:av1nash
  • And a little information about yourself:been playing minecraft since alpha and modded since i got interested in direwolf20's lets play 2 years ago.....and about myself i am a friendly person looking for a community to join and have
  • Have you read server rules?:yep

Last edited:

Sagnid

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:sagnid
  • And a little information about yourself: Hello! My name is Brandon and I first started playing minecraft a year ago. I have been enjoying Direwolfs20 YouTube for a few months now and I am looking to get involved in a server for the first time in order to enjoy some company while I attempt to turn rain off.
  • Have you read server rules?:I sure have!

Djeeem

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Djeeem
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a kind-hearted caring individual that looks out for others. I try to help in any way possible and I am always looking out for my family. I have a good view on life and I am the happiest I have ever been. (never played any mods so ye i am a virgin to mods one might say) first time playing Minecraft online aswell.

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
I've emailed you , if you don't mind :)
Ok Alex,You're added :)

• What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Djeeem
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a kind-hearted caring individual that looks out for others. I try to help in any way possible and I am always looking out for my family. I have a good view on life and I am the happiest I have ever been. (never played any mods so ye i am a virgin to mods one might say) first time playing Minecraft online aswell.
Accepted

makindi

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Makindi
  • And a little information about yourself: Have been playing Vanilla Minecraft for some time before I got into modding. Did some very basic modding myself before I found beautiful mod packs like Tekkit and FTB. Been inactive for a while now, would be nice to get going again, without the need to manage my own server for me and my friends.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes ofc! :)

QuadPi

Jul 29, 2019
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: QuadPi
And a little information about yourself: I've been playing minecraft for a long time, been to minecon (If that helps), Just love to play with a dedicated community of people who respect each other and have fun.
Have you read server rules?: Yeah I have

Jackoffripper

Jul 29, 2019
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Jackoffripper
And a little information about yourself: Kind of quiet within the game though helpful. I've been playing ftb since it came out, Tekkit before that and even the YogBox.
Have you read server rules?: Yes, I have.

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Makindi
  • And a little information about yourself: Have been playing Vanilla Minecraft for some time before I got into modding. Did some very basic modding myself before I found beautiful mod packs like Tekkit and FTB. Been inactive for a while now, would be nice to get going again, without the need to manage my own server for me and my friends.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes ofc! :)
Accepted

What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Jackoffripper
And a little information about yourself: Kind of quiet within the game though helpful. I've been playing ftb since it came out, Tekkit before that and even the YogBox.
Have you read server rules?: Yes, I have.
Accepted

ARandomStump

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: ARandomStump
  • And a little information about yourself: Looking for a server for me and a buddy from college to play on. I'm still genuinely new to minecraft but he is a seasoned vet and he teaches me everything he knows. Together we've played on many servers together but they all keep getting shut down or require donations to access half the items in the mods. Hopefully I can get on and play with you all.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

Kane8710

Jul 29, 2019
  • Application
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: kane8710
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing MC since early beta, been playing FTB since 1.2 mainly the direwolf20 pack. I am looking for a smaller community without all the annoyances of the larger open servers that take away the feel of true MC.
  • Have you read server rules?: I have indeed

empa89

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: tomtemust
  • And a little information about yourself: I have not played for a while and when I did, I played singleplayer or hosted the server myself. I mostly played mods and my favorite was ic2 . It would be fun to have a chance to play multiplayer again without worrying about keeping the server running.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes