Whitelist Server Gordontech|DW20(Always up to date)|Mature (18+)|Whitelist|NO LAG!|Only MC+Forge|Everything Unlocked

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FrozenFace

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Floch
  • And a little information about yourself: I am studying to become and electrition in sweden and I have had 2 diffrent servers at 2 diffrent time periods but couldn't find the time to keep them up for more than a month. And i have alot of freetime after school/work and like to spend it infront of FTB
  • Have you read server rules?: yes

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Floch
  • And a little information about yourself: I am studying to become and electrition in sweden and I have had 2 diffrent servers at 2 diffrent time periods but couldn't find the time to keep them up for more than a month. And i have alot of freetime after school/work and like to spend it infront of FTB
  • Have you read server rules?: yes
Accepted

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Puggzz
  • And a little information about yourself: im a full time minecrafter with a full time job/kids that keeps me away from REAL work
  • Have you read server rules?:yes

The_Gabriel

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: The_Gabriel
  • And a little information about yourself: I used to play on my friend's server, but he died and deleted it in rage -.-
  • Have you read server rules?: Certainly.

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: The_Gabriel
  • And a little information about yourself: I used to play on my friend's server, but he died and deleted it in rage -.-
  • Have you read server rules?: Certainly.
Accepted

Last edited:

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: nonhuman
  • And a little information about yourself: Casual want to learn the feed the beast so i can have some fun :p
  • Have you read server rules?: Of course I have.

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Ravara
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm the kind of guy that like to help and have a lot to offer, but, really quiet when doing something important =)
  • Have you read server rules?: Sure!

MikeJazz

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your In Game Name (IGN)?: MikeJazz
  • And a little information about yourself: I‘ve been playing for quite a few years and have always found that having friends to to play and build with is a lot more enjoyable.
  • Have you read server rules: yes I have.

affaan

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: xXxnipolianxXx
  • And a little information about yourself: i like making compact machines, i'm not really that aesthetic in my builds but i try not to make them look ugly either :p
  • Have you read server rules?: yes and i agree with all of them.

budu413

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Budu413
  • And a little information about yourself: Im 23 from New York . I've played Modded Minecraft for almost 2 years. Played on mostly big servers but I think its time to join a smaller server to make more friends in the minecraft community !
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes, I fully understand and agree but I also do agree about the Mystcraft Ages !
Ps Thanks For Reading Cheers !

R1ckyyy

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: R1ckyyy
  • And a little information about yourself: Im Friendly and like to help people in game i know a lot of things of the mod when i dont know i search for know
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes and i agree with then

PanicZone20

Jul 29, 2019
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: PanicZone20
And a little information about yourself:I am a casual Vannila and modded player . After ftb release modpack for 1.6 i decided to tryit
Have you read server rules?:Yes

Thechris880

Jul 29, 2019
  • Whats yours in game name:ampedvenom01
  • And a little information about yourself: Im pretty good at FTB and vanilla, im really good with mods and ive been playing minecraft for about 3 years
  • Have you Read the server rules?: Yes

Dave0001115

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Dave0001115
  • I have always wanted to play on a good server without being griefed, play often and like the Direwolf20 youtube series
  • Have you Read the server rules?: yes

Last edited:

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Ravara
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm the kind of guy that like to help and have a lot to offer, but, really quiet when doing something important =)
  • Have you read server rules?: Sure!
Accepted

• What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: xXxnipolianxXx
  • And a little information about yourself: i like making compact machines, i'm not really that aesthetic in my builds but i try not to make them look ugly either :p
  • Have you read server rules?: yes and i agree with all of them.
18+...

• What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Budu413
  • And a little information about yourself: Im 23 from New York . I've played Modded Minecraft for almost 2 years. Played on mostly big servers but I think its time to join a smaller server to make more friends in the minecraft community !
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes, I fully understand and agree but I also do agree about the Mystcraft Ages !
Ps Thanks For Reading Cheers !

• What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: R1ckyyy
  • And a little information about yourself: Im Friendly and like to help people in game i know a lot of things of the mod when i dont know i search for know
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes and i agree with then
Accepted

• Whats yours in game name:ampedvenom01
  • And a little information about yourself: Im pretty good at FTB and vanilla, im really good with mods and ive been playing minecraft for about 3 years
  • Have you Read the server rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: PanicZone20
And a little information about yourself:I am a casual Vannila and modded player . After ftb release modpack for 1.6 i decided to tryit
Have you read server rules?:Yes
Accepted

Ketalar

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Ketalar
  • And a little information about yourself: Althought I haven't been on the FTB forums for long, I have played minecraft for a few years now. I've played in private SMP servers with friends, both vanilla and modded, but also in creative. However I never really got the chance to play in a FTB server. Now that I've started to understand the mods better than I used to, I'd like to play in a relatively small server so that I can meet people and share my experience with others while perfecting my modded minecraft knowledge. As a player in servers I tend to be very talkative but can keep to myself when necessary. Also I sometimes makes awkward grammar mistakes because english is my second language :) .
  • Have you read server rules?: Whoever couldn't take a minute to read those few lines is really pathetic. So I did.
Impatiently waiting for your approval :)

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:alphamale448
  • And a little information about yourself: i work go to college and play games on my spare time
  • Have you read server rules?:yes

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: himylilpwny
  • And a little information about yourself: Used to play minecraft back in alpha, found FTB and have been playing modded ever since!
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes