Whitelist Server Gordontech|DW20(Always up to date)|Mature (18+)|Whitelist|NO LAG!|Only MC+Forge|Everything Unlocked

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
Server spec
  • IP: gordonsrv.csrv.pl
  • 40 Slots
  • 4G RAM
Description
My server is constantly running 24/7 and is always monitored. I encourage a high level of maturity when playing to make sure everyone can enjoy the game.
This server is for fun and to gain some trusted players to become locals on the server.
The server is set to Survival and is on normal difficulty.

No Banned Items
Ver. DW20 1.0.14

Rules
  • No major griefing or stealing from other players
  • No hacking
  • No excessive swearing, spamming or advertising
  • Treat everyone with respect
  • No Racist, sexist, or offensive language
  • Keep chunk loaders to a minimum to reduce strain on the server
  • Breaking rules will result in temporary/permanent ban.
Application
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:
  • And a little information about yourself:
  • Have you read server rules?:
Have fun! :)

How to install OptiFine (original post - Shaders Mod):
Here is an experimental FML Plugin for loading OptiFine from mods folder in Minecraft 1.6.4.
optifinefml.7z download link (dropbox)

How to use

1. Make a copy of OptiFine_.jar file and rename to "0000_OptiFine_.jar" (or other meaningful name) .

2. Open optifinefml.7z and 0000_OptiFine_.jar in archive program (7-Zip or WinRAR or WinZip).

3. Copy the content of optifinefml.7z into 0000_OptiFine_.jar .

4. Close archive program.

5. Copy 0000_OptiFine_.jar to mods folder.

Little FaithFul32pack (dropbox)

Last edited:

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:strane111
  • And a little information about yourself: Im 17 years old going to a college prep school. I play varsity sports and I am a friendly, funny guy. I've been playing FTB for about a year now (mainly DW20) and Im looking for a server that has mature and respectful players on it. I know Im a year under the acceptance but I hope that doesn't sway your opinion of me to much.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes sir!

FluMist

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: FluMist
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing modded minecraft for a little over a year I would guess. I love the new Direwolf pack on the ftbLauncher, watch Direwolf everyday along with a lot of twitch streams so I know how the game works. I have been on many other servers in the past and love interacting with others.
  • Have you read server rules?: yes, entirely and I completely agree with them, however you might need to say something about mystcraft ages if people ever go crazy creating world and what not.

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019

Sorry, 18+.

• And a little information about yourself: I have been playing modded minecraft for a little over a year I would guess. I love the new Direwolf pack on the ftbLauncher, watch Direwolf everyday along with a lot of twitch streams so I know how the game works. I have been on many other servers in the past and love interacting with others.
  • Have you read server rules?: yes, entirely and I completely agree with them, however you might need to say something about mystcraft ages if people ever go crazy creating world and what not.

Accepted As well Welcome!

Kitheda

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: painterofdreams
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a long time Minecraft/Tekkit/ FTB Vet, former server owner, looking for a stable, mature community that i can play with and find a place to call home. rather than starting another server i though of looking for a more mature server and this seems to be a perfect fit for me. hope to join you soon. :)
  • Have you read server rules?: YES

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: painterofdreams
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a long time Minecraft/Tekkit/ FTB Vet, former server owner, looking for a stable, mature community that i can play with and find a place to call home. rather than starting another server i though of looking for a more mature server and this seems to be a perfect fit for me. hope to join you soon. :)
  • Have you read server rules?: YES
Accepted

Roo1e

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Roo1e
  • And a little information about yourself: I have played Vanilla on Xbox360 for a while just got a PC to play mods recently, about 1 month of playing FTB solo. Now looking for a mature server where people have at least a little patience while I learn. I hope to bring a different perspective.
  • Have you read server rules?: yes

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Roo1e
  • And a little information about yourself: I have played Vanilla on Xbox360 for a while just got a PC to play mods recently, about 1 month of playing FTB solo. Now looking for a mature server where people have at least a little patience while I learn. I hope to bring a different perspective.
  • Have you read server rules?: yes
Accepted

Doofster

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: DoofsterZ
  • And a little information about yourself: I played Minecraft on the 360 for about a month or two, then I stumbled upon modded MC on the computer and have been hooked for about a year now. I hosted a small server with a couple friends of mine for about a month. Love playing with others, makes this game 10x more entertaining. Looking for a smaller server with some mature trustworthy people to play with. Won't have to worry about getting grieved or have chat spammed with nonsense. Hopefully see ya soon! =D
  • Have you read server rules?: Of course.

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: OmegaStarAlpha
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been looking for a good mature dw20 server and would like to give it a go here.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019

FluMist -You have been banned on the server MeGustaCraft - Reason: "Destroying another players building"

Removed.

• What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: DoofsterZ
  • And a little information about yourself: I played Minecraft on the 360 for about a month or two, then I stumbled upon modded MC on the computer and have been hooked for about a year now. I hosted a small server with a couple friends of mine for about a month. Love playing with others, makes this game 10x more entertaining. Looking for a smaller server with some mature trustworthy people to play with. Won't have to worry about getting grieved or have chat spammed with nonsense. Hopefully see ya soon! =D
  • Have you read server rules?: Of course.

Ok, Accepted - Remember, breaking rules will result in temporary/permanent ban - official ban.

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: crizer
  • And a little information about yourself: i have been looking for a server that hopefully wont close down in a week's time and this one looks promising, i know the whole ftb pack inside and out, and i have been told i make good buildings :p but yeah that's all

SonneillonZ

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: duratime
  • And a little information about yourself: Well i am looking for a mature server where i can derp around without being afraid of being griefed

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: crizer
  • And a little information about yourself: i have been looking for a server that hopefully wont close down in a week's time and this one looks promising, i know the whole ftb pack inside and out, and i have been told i make good buildings :p but yeah that's all
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: duratime
  • And a little information about yourself: Well i am looking for a mature server where i can derp around without being afraid of being griefed

Accepted

Striiter

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Striiter
  • And a little information about yourself: Experienced FTB player, got tired of Ultimate, and want to get back into the game. Previous Vanilla server owner.

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Striiter
  • And a little information about yourself: Experienced FTB player, got tired of Ultimate, and want to get back into the game. Previous Vanilla server owner.

Accepted

Klorhexx

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:klorhexx
  • And a little information about yourself:Ive been playing minecraft a while now, played with some friends on their server, but they shut down the server, and playing alone isent as fun =/
  • Have you read server rules?:Yes

Tchigster

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Tchigster
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a casual Minecraft player (vanilla). After a long minecraft break I decided to try out FTB. So here we go. :)

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:klorhexx
  • And a little information about yourself:Ive been playing minecraft a while now, played with some friends on their server, but they shut down the server, and playing alone isent as fun =/
  • Have you read server rules?:Yes
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Tchigster
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a casual Minecraft player (vanilla). After a long minecraft break I decided to try out FTB. So here we go. :)

Accepted