GOONCRAFT NO WHITELIST LATEST VERSION OF FTB

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

timgooncraft

Jul 29, 2019
we at gooncraft host many servers and now also a FTB server.
all our servers are not whitelisted because we do this for the community.
all our servers are dedicated to no lagg and being online for 24/7.
we have great staff and we have our own teamspeak server for all your friends and server buddies.
we run this server of from donations so if you want to keep playing on our server and you have some money to spare be a good person and donate.:(
Rules!
1. no griefing:mad:
2. no killing pvp only allowed if both players agree:mad:
3. no X-ray machines,texturepacks or mods:rolleyes:
4. no duplication machines or glitcheso_O
5. no lagg making machines:D

disabled mods : gregtech:)
slots: 50:cool:
ram: 4 GB:)

IP: GOONCRAFTFTB.US
site: www.gooncraftrp.com
teamspeak: speak2-6.teamspeak.net:12838:eek: :confused:

we hope to see you at the server.;)

FeralinBed

Jul 29, 2019
Do NOT join this server.

One of the owners enjoys messing with players, getting them killed, then laughing at them, and if you even THINK about retaliating, you get banned. Server is laggy almost all the time, with significant block lag, no commands whatsoever to make things a little bit easier on you, and overall, just a bad server.

Reactions: mikkeldp

timgooncraft

Jul 29, 2019
Do NOT join this server.

One of the owners enjoys messing with players, getting them killed, then laughing at them, and if you even THINK about retaliating, you get banned. Server is laggy almost all the time, with significant block lag, no commands whatsoever to make things a little bit easier on you, and overall, just a bad server.
if u want to know why u got banned its because u got mad because of a bug where we cant do anything about.
if u shoot a portal to the moon in bugs out and u die thats a fairly known bug.
and u got banned because u started swearing at one of our owners.
and there was no lagg on the server it was your end.

arox45

Jul 29, 2019
if u want to know why u got banned its because u got mad because of a bug where we cant do anything about.
well moon portals are not a bug its actually part of the mod theres a config option

Reactions: mikkeldp

pwillxorz

Jul 29, 2019
we at gooncraft host many servers and now also a FTB server.
all our servers are not whitelisted because we do this for the community.
all our servers are dedicated to no lagg and being online for 24/7.
we have great staff and we have our own teamspeak server for all your friends and server buddies.
we run this server of from donations so if you want to keep playing on our server and you have some money to spare be a good person and donate.:(
Rules!
1. no griefing:mad:
2. no killing pvp only allowed if both players agree:mad:
3. no X-ray machines,texturepacks or mods:rolleyes:
4. no duplication machines or glitcheso_O
5. no lagg making machines:D

disabled mods : gregtech:)
slots: 50:cool:
ram: 4 GB:)

IP: GOONCRAFTFTB.US
site: www.gooncraftrp.com
teamspeak: speak2-6.teamspeak.net:12838:eek: :confused:

we hope to see you at the server.;)
there appears to be a whitelist now (there wasn't before) can you please add pwillxorz and sodomuffin? We've been playing for a while without incident.

Animus_The_HUN

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. Whats happened? I just try to login again and there is a WL on :) Can you add me please? (Animus_The_HUN). I already played on that server. Thanks :)

Calum

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my Ingame is Calumcj, i've been playing ont he server for a few days now, but there is a white list now, any chance I could get on that white list? ^^

skYman

Jul 29, 2019
I'd also love to get on the WL. IGN is Skyman88, been playing on the server for a couple of days now and would hate to lose all the progress, seeing as the server is running pretty smoothly for me and the people on there have been very friendly so far.

Ragnar_Ulfson

Jul 29, 2019
If there is a whitelist in place, my in game name is Ragnar_Ulf, and I would appreciate being added, as I have been playing on here for a while now, with no problems

FeralinBed

Jul 29, 2019
Funny. I didn't know that a wall next to my bed was considered the moon.

Nice try, dumb shit. There's lag on the server all the time; people consistently complain about it.

Learn to run your server, shitbag.

Ragnar_Ulfson

Jul 29, 2019
I for one, have noticed very minimal lag, much less than a lot of servers I have been on. Also, please keep it civil. There is no need for swearing. That said, I answered my own previous post about the server being down, as I went to your website, and saw the post about the corrupted chunk. Just waiting now for the server to come back up. Look forward to having more fun on this great server, thanks in advance.

FeralinBed

Jul 29, 2019
I for one, have noticed very minimal lag, much less than a lot of servers I have been on. Also, please keep it civil. There is no need for swearing. That said, I answered my own previous post about the server being down, as I went to your website, and saw the post about the corrupted chunk. Just waiting now for the server to come back up. Look forward to having more fun on this great server, thanks in advance.
I think I'll keep it civil when the admins of the server say that it's perfectly alright to use a portal gun, then laugh at me when I die, along with all of my shit being destroyed.

Sorry, but the server is shit and the admins are shit.

D

Deleted member 13895

Hey my IGN is also IceTurtle69, and today i was banned for no reason at all!
I am playing on this serer for over a week now and today i played ftb for quite a while and i had to go and eat my dinner.
When i came back and i tried to login it says: You are Banned from this Server. Reason: Banned by Operator. I have no idea why!!!
Can somebody please contact me i have no idea why i was banned and i really want to keep playing because the server is a lot of fun!
I also just finished my mining turtle...

please unban me or contact me at [email protected]

SilvaDreams

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like 3 of the servers got shutdown, or are under attack since since it is only individual servers that are down (Only 2 servers share and IP and just different ports).
But a lot of servers seem to be under attack lately. (My guess some irate Tekkit lover)

DTB_Incarnate

Jul 29, 2019
Now switched to MindCrack, latest version. We are working on some of the mods and perms to make sure no one abuses, and make sure everyone can use their items properly. Looks like it's going to be fun!