Goodbye... For now.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
As much as it pains me to day this I have to say it while I still can. I told derpy and skeleton about it on the server incase I could not post here. My parents are shutting off our internet. The reason being my sister was talking to some psychopath on Skype and he was threatening to kill everyone in our family except her and my 2 littlest sisters. So in order to keep anyone in the family from doing the same the are shutting off the internet so we don't talk on chatrooms, minecraft, other online games and whatever else. So I hope that I will be back eventually but I can't promise anything. Anyways I'm sorry I have to leave I hope I can placate my parents enough to use the webs again. But until then... who knows what will happen.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
As much as it pains me to day this I have to say it while I still can. I told derpy and skeleton about it on the server incase I could not post here. My parents are shutting off our internet. The reason being my sister was talking to some psychopath on Skype and he was threatening to kill everyone in our family except her and my 2 littlest sisters. So in order to keep anyone in the family from doing the same the are shutting off the internet so we don't talk on chatrooms, minecraft, other online games and whatever else. So I hope that I will be back eventually but I can't promise anything. Anyways I'm sorry I have to leave I hope I can placate my parents enough to use the webs again. But until then... who knows what will happen.
image.jpg

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Wow! Good on your Old's for going down that road! The fact they are so missing "so much" is pretty much irrelevant. So Long As "You" are the "Responsible One!"
Oh but.... Your Old's might just have a few clues!
Oh NVM old people don't know anything Ay!
The fact that the Young keep ripping the olds Songs off is Irrelevant?

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
Wow! Good on your Old's for going down that road! The fact they are so missing "so much" is pretty much irrelevant. So Long As "You" are the "Responsible One!"
Oh but.... Your Old's might just have a few clues!
Oh NVM old people don't know anything Ay!
The fact that the Young keep ripping the olds Songs off is Irrelevant?

Dude I have strong suspicion that you are on on drugs. Because I have no idea WTF you are saying in quite a few topics now.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Dude I have strong suspicion that you are on on drugs. Because I have no idea WTF you are saying in quite a few topics now.

Sweetas You should learn English then? Drugs are Bad I don't do Drugs. Not for a long time now. Your Pic reminds me of Alar!