Good youtubers for aesthetics?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
We all known Direwolf 20 is great with mods but I am sick of looking at his 9 by 9 and building one myself in every game. Do we have any good youtubers that build really nice things to look at while still knowing what they do with mods? I am especially interested in the ones that show a lot of building on camera so I can learn they way they do it. I know few decent vanilla youtubers but i am interested to see some good usage of mods in peoples builds.

Thanks for your help.

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I know about Ako and yes I love his builds but he does a bit to much of camera for me still like watching him though

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Keralis. The guy has a miniature town for hamsters st his base. A full micro block town. Plus he's done great stuff with Chisel & Carpenter's Blocks.

Also check out Ako & his visit to @Poppycocks base. I've seen his builds in game and they're always quite well done. The pvp arena he's built at @Vaygrim base is pretty nice too.

Reactions: Bevo and Padfoote

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
Bdouble0! Not everybody likes his style of videos, but I like how he mixed building with tech in the FTB series.