Good vs. Evil

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
47 it's not bad most nights. I don't exactly have a great crew on weekends. Only one consistent aide who kicks ass and the two random sides who more often then not suck

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
52 you like dwarf fortress don't you?
though, this is probably also a bit more rougelike-y then dwarf fortress, especially as you have a dungeonkeeper that is not allowed to die.

And if you are not sure, just get the ascii version :) (or watch aavak's lets play on the sprite version)
Indeed I do; and DF does have an Adventure Mode that's a bit more roguelike than the Fortress Mode colony simulator thingy.

I might take a look at it, at some point when homework and DF stop eating up all of my time...

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
50, It was kind of a pain though, needed to take six characters from the major works we read this year and choose other people, real or fictional, to play them, then justify it with textual evidence and a paragraph for each. The works in question were Beowulf, Canterberry Tales, and Macbeth.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
49 did you know in a theatre you can't(shouldn't really) say the name of Macbeth? Actors and techies alike believe the play to be cursed. It's refered to as "that Scottish play"

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
49 techie as I was... I didn't believe. However I knew that shutting my mouth was beneficial for not getting cussed out by the ones who did.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
49 only place I've ever visited and felt was truly haunted or cursed or outright spooky is dachau concentration camp outside of Munich. Place is BEYOND haunted