Good vs. Evil

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
44 Yeah, general physics gets to make a notecard for the tests of things to bring, we get a formula sheet with pretty much every formula we need. Same with AP Chemistry.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
46 The sheet is standard from year to year, so the teacher printed off enough for everyone and we get them for homework and tests. For the AP test the test book contains them.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
46 because you still can't write proper multi-threaded code in php unless you use cgi instead of something like mod_php

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
46 Because I had to write code without arrow keys, an enter button, or a backspace or delete key today. It worked.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
50 very quick explanation: create a dungeon, control minions and kill stuff.

You can buy the sprite version for $15, ASCII art version is available at github https://github.com/miki151/keeperrl

If you go to the download page you also see this quote
I’m pleased to inform that you can also get a copy of KeeperRL by donating $15 to any wildlife charity
thus if you like animals more then developers but also want the game, that seems like a good alternative to get the sprite version :)

Also, if you can program in c++ and want to peek around (or maybe add features yourself) to the source code of the sprite version, this sentence should catch your eyes :)
If you want the source code with the graphics you must purchase the game.
thus I strongly suspect you can even get the source code of that version. (Also, its a GNU license on the ASCII version so yea..you will get the source code and you can do whatever with it unless there is something I am overlooking )

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
50 very quick explanation: create a dungeon, control minions and kill stuff.

You can buy the sprite version for $15, ASCII art version is available at github https://github.com/miki151/keeperrl

If you go to the download page you also see this quote

thus if you like animals more then developers but also want the game, that seems like a good alternative to get the sprite version :)

Also, if you can program in c++ and want to peek around (or maybe add features yourself) to the source code of the sprite version, this sentence should catch your eyes :)

thus I strongly suspect you can even get the source code of that version. (Also, its a GNU license on the ASCII version so yea..you will get the source code and you can do whatever with it unless there is something I am overlooking )
51 Hey, my C class just started getting into C++ last week, so... that works!

I'm not sure it's my kind of thing, though.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
52 you like dwarf fortress don't you?
though, this is probably also a bit more rougelike-y then dwarf fortress, especially as you have a dungeonkeeper that is not allowed to die.

And if you are not sure, just get the ascii version :) (or watch aavak's lets play on the sprite version)