Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 Please Tirax...
I can never forget how ruthless I was killing your kind... Please...
I can never forget how I lied to your kind...
You said you wanted children on board...? Please, let me bear children again...
You said you wanted food...? Please, let me give you food...
Please, I can never forgive myself...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tirax answers*
You can't bear one of us. We don't have genders like your species.
None of us will eat you, think about Raleeha.
You might not be able to forgive yourself, we can't forgive ourselves either but we can forgive you.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 Raleeha... She's so innocent... All I wanted is to give her a normal, happy life. Instead I've given her this!

*I break down into tears*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 I don't know her story, but from what I can see she likes you. From what I heard from Tarlesa you did what you could and you did it right.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 No... They were slaves...
They were just chained up here like how I am right now...
Slept in the bed I sleep in...
Didn't give them proper meals until Tarlesa began eating people...
Tarlesa even bit Raleeha and I never noticed until it was all too late!

How could you call all this right? This was cruel! Madness! I shouldn't even become queen...

*I break into a well of tears*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 Tarlesa was more then happy with the food they got, same with the bed. Tarlesa did all she could to hide everything she did from you the only way someone would know it happened when they either saw it or she herself would tell. The chains where something they asked you to do.
You did the right thing.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 Tarlesa...!
I can never forgive myself for what I did to her...
I made her go down there, into a sewer, alone...
I could have forget that idea, or at the very least brought someone else to help her through it...
She had to wade through muddy water and navigate through a cold dark place...
She had a million ways to die in there, and I knew it from the start...
But yet, I had to do it! Just because I'm foolish and ignorant and so full of myself...!
She came back, but with a broken leg! I caused it, Tirax! Do you not understand?! I... I am a monster!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 You think you are a monster? You acted the only way you taught was right!
We on the other hand have seen an entire goblin pack(?) turn to dust and none of us even taught about helping!
We have killed an entire village of elves and put them through horrible pain!

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 You can't help it! The gods wanted you to do that! You were trying to help them! Repopulate after the world's gone!
All I've ever done was ruin lives!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 Do you know where Tarlesa would be now if you where not here?
She would be alone, chained to a wall, naked and a home to snakes.
Tell me, how did you ruin her life more by sending her down there?
I know the answer, you didn't. Before she went down she hated herself more then enough to kill herself, now although she still hates herself she does the opposite.
She saw it as her rightful punishment and now that its over she tries her best to help others instead of killing herself.
If you didn't send her down you would one day find her dead.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 I sent her and I COULD'VE found her dead! I would've murdered someone!
I was responsible for her well being! How foolish was I to throw her down there where she could've died!?
I would've liked it better if she was dead! I wouldn't be here crying myself to sleep!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 You wouldn't find her dead. I've been in the same sewers as she, the only way to die there is either drowning which is unlikely as the water is not deep or never getting out which would only happen if you never shout for help or if no one will come to search for you.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tirax just let it happen. Raleeha finds both Tirax and Ramenha but decides to not interfere with it. Tarlesa finds them shortly after and sits in front of you*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 I'm... I'm sorry Tarlesa...
I shouldn't have put you in the sewer. I knew you could've died in there, I was stupid.