Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tarlesa sits with her back to the throne. She is hungry, but doesn't want to eat yet as that will ruin her apatite when she gets the real thing.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 She says she doesn't like them. I've let her sleep without them.
*I chain Tarlesa up and tuck her in bed too*
Get some sleep too. Good night.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Although Tarlesa doesn't find it fair she stays silent. After you are gone she puts her arms around Raleeha and tries to sleep, which is hard because she is hungry. All she needs to do is wait until the guard wakes them up again and then she will eat.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Just like last night a guard comes to wake both of them up. Tarlesa is brought yet again to a prisoner she can devour and Raleeha is taken to a room where the guards can have some fun with her. Tarlesa goes up in the moment and didn't notice that a guard that was not a part of the deal heard the prisoners cries from the pain. She suddenly get painfully pulled away from the prisoner and before she notice what happens her hands are on her back and chained together. The guard that found her and chained her is surprised when he discovers its Tarlesa.
As soon as Tarlesa knows she has been caught she begs and even tries to make deals with the guard but he declines, saying he doesn't want anything to do with something or someone a snake used for its eggs. He then brings her to the queen and wakes her up, he hates to do it especially with bad news but this can't wait.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *The guard answers before she could say anything*
I found her in one of the cells in our prison. It looked like she was eating one of our prisoners. When I caught her she tried to convince me to not say a thing and be silent about everything. She even tried to... *The guard stops, thinking of a good way to say it*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 She offered me to share a bed with her if I would stay silent. Forgive me if you don't like how I bring it, I can't think of a better way right now.*The guard is ashamed of it, that is clear, Tarlesa starts to cry everything that could go wrong seemed to go wrong.Not everything she reminded herself, the deal was not yet discovered *

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tarlesa answers*
I...I hoped no one would find out.
I was indeed eating the prisoner and I did so out of free will.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
You won't understand why,there is just nothing like it. The way they all scream, how the flesh gets loose from the bones, how it taste.
The whole moment in general is just indescribable, special.