Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
19 *They both share the same bed, and here is a place to chain the girls just like with the throne. Tarlesa says you should chain her and Raleeha.She then turns herself sideways towards Raleeha and hugs her like a doll.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
19 *A guard brings you to your bedroom.
Now that Tarlesa is alone with Raleeha she can do with her whatever she want. She tears of a piece of cloth from her pillow in such a way that it isn't obvious if you look at it and uses it to prevent Raleeha from screaming for help.
Tarlesa is still hungry and she will fix that.She uses her teeth to tear small pieces of flesh from Raleeha where the wounds would be hidden by Raleeha's clothes.
She makes sure to not make too eat too much as Raleeha still needs to be able to recover from it.
Once Tarlesa thinks she can't risk anymore she holds Raleeha in her arms like a doll and falls asleep next to her.
Raleeha couldn't defend herself nor could she scream for help thus she only cried. She is too scared and the wounds hurt too much to sleep again.

The following morning the girls are waken up by a guard who brings them to the bathroom as its his job to clean the girls.
Once he discovers the wounds on Raleeha Tarlesa pushes Raleeha to a corner where she stays in fear and makes a deal with the guard.
Tarlesa then goes to Raleeha and puts her teeth against Raleeha's neck then whispers: Your flesh is perfect, if you dare to even think about telling anyone I will have the best meal ever,Just act normally and it won't happen again. Raleeha nods and Tarlesa smiles, she will have enough flesh for as long as Raleeha does what her is told.
When they are clean they are brought to the throne room and are chained to the throne once again. Their breakfast is the same as their dinner.Tarlesa is happy that this is probably one of the last times she needs to eat this.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
19 *Raleeha makes it clear that she can't as she is still chained while doing her best to hide the fact that she is scared and in pain*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
19 *She quietly follows. She manages to hide the pain, and somewhat manages to hide the fear*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
18 *I whisper to her once we're alone*
Are you sure you're okay?
Is everything alright?
I can help you.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
19 I dreamed about what Tarlesa told me where other queens let sleep their slaves.
They usually let them sleep with the guards, naked.
I dreamed them raping me and then dragging me to the prison where I stayed the rest of the night.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
19 //Raleeha was talking about where previous queens let their slaves sleep. I guess I used bad grammar?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
19 *A guard brings you to the room you will have your breakfast. When the girls are done with theirs another guard unchains them and wants them to follow him as they still need to be marked.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
19//you weren't there when the girls had to follow a guard.So I guess you just asked for the girls and got the response that they are currently being marked and thus can't come.
*The guard answers*
Nothing special, just something to make sure everyone can see that they belong to you as your slaves. It should be done soon, do you want me to go to where they are marked and ask them to come to you when its done?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
19 They indeed get a mark, on their back. Every slave gets it and the mark is the symbol of the owner, in your case the symbol that every king or queen has.
It is really nothing special and its done to make sure they can be recognized if they escape and do everything to change how they look.
You won't see it most of the time as it is normally covered by their clothes. Every citizen knows that this is done and thus whenever a stranger asks for help it isnt uncommon that they need to show their back first to prove they aren't an escaped slave.