Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
15 *still wonders what is planned for emrakul and that other eldrazi titan that seem to have left Zendikar*

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
16 My guess: They probably left, but they'll come back once Ugin and friends get the hedron network back online. If they can find Nahiri, that is...

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
18 (you increased it by 2)

At least, that's what happened the first time they set up the hedrons. After drawing the Eldrazi to Zendikar, the hedron network then sealed them beneath the world's surface, where they couldn't do much. Bug the heck out of Zendikar itself, sure; but not actually consume its energy.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
18 (you increased it by 2)

At least, that's what happened the first time they set up the hedrons. After drawing the Eldrazi to Zendikar, the hedron network then sealed them beneath the world's surface, where they couldn't do much. Bug the heck out of Zendikar itself, sure; but not actually consume its energy.
18 I taught I read somewhere that even when they would be sealed they slowly destory Zendikar, at a speed of a few million years or so(thus it is not that big of a deal)
Also the reason why they could be baited to Zendikar has to do with the mana there if I remember correctly, I doubt the other 2 are stupid enough to come back