Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
16 this place is Heriqium, if you mean with those things the beings that gave you bread then they are the same species as me, just less broken. And with them you mean him aka my dad who tortures me because he doesn't find me worthy.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
15 He is the king of this world so it probably has something to do with that. All I know I had to get you here, sorry but he would never say why to me.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like no one around here has anything good planned for either of us. I say we get out of here. What do you think?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
14 I wish I could but he would know where I went. He however doesn't want me to take people just so he can torture them so if I where you I would wait and see what he wants making him mad is the last thing you want to do.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Before gritch could give an answer the 2 beings that gave you bread enter the room again, they want you and gritch to come with them.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*They bring us to the throne room, the room is big and made of a bright white stone. Sadly due to the amount of old blood stains that couldn't be cleaned the floor doesn't look that white anymore. The throne is just like the rest of the room big and even from a distance you can see that it contains a great amount of detail, which is impressive as the color palette is different sorts of white. Above the throne is a glass coffin with the body of a woman that doesn't seem to decompose, looking at the wounds of her she must have been tortured to death. The one that sits on the throne wears dark clothes/armor.*
*gritch whispers: The one on the throne is my dad, be careful with what you say and do I will try to satisfy him if he wants to hurt you but please don't make it come to that*
/Gritch's dad-Cedric
So, you probably wonder why you are here, don't you?
Well, let me explain. I'm old and this woman above me only gave me worthless children, you might become the new king of this world if you can prove yourself useful and worthy.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/Gritch's dad-Cedric
you shouldn't be. I just picked the first one that seemed to be able to kill beings and was not from this world as it will be impossible to be more worthless then that thing *He points at Gritch*. Now, let me see how good you can torture beings, torture Gritch that is all its good for.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid I must decline. I couldn't possibly bring myself to harm other living beings. Not if they've done me no wrong.