Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
78 racism towards ghosts detected,you should feel ashamed
(I also found a button I seem to be able as a replacement for the right mouse button as my touchpad doesn't have buttons that is highly appreciated )

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
79 Reeeeeally Lens?

Also, the touchpad on my Mac has only one button, but if you click with two fingers on it, it'll right-click for you.

There's still no way to middle-click that I've found (aside from using an actual mouse, of course), which is annoying when I'm doing stuff in the console and want to copy some selected text to my cursor position.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
78 well.....it technically has 2 buttons in windows but they are underneath the touchpad (aka left side of touchpad is left mouse button and right side is right button) but on debian it is seen as 1 button, I can use the 2 fingers trick but not every program likes that. In fact I can't think of a single program that didn't have an issue with it even chromium doesn't like always like it. And don't even think that ubuntu is better, unless a touchpad that doesn't work at all is better then this >_>
(although I also didn't try to fix it but on debian 8 it worked out of the box and as ubuntu is meant to be the easy for beginners distro and is made from dedian.........)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
78 now if someone can say me why I am unable to get skype group chats to work in pidgin after getting pidgin-skype that would be great >_<
because everything else seems to work just no group chats >_<

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
79 because I still need to read the rolesheet and it doesn't fit on my screen making it annoying to say the least to read >_<

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
79 Because I still don't like the fact that I can't seem to use group chats from skype with pidgin-skype >_<