Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
30 Meh. Whatever floats yer boat, lens. I'm personally hoping that my genetic experiments will allow me to discover how to turn Anton's Key. (YES! Ender's Game reference FTW!)
What are you talking about, Tepig4321?

I have seen enders game but don't seem to remember the reference care to clarify?
edit ninja.........

psp

Jul 29, 2019
ninja fix
We need to get more evil people here and keep this evil collaboration going!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
26 well thats hard to do when we destroy the universe.... maybe we need to give some free cookies away.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
30 Meh. Whatever floats yer boat, lens. I'm personally hoping that my genetic experiments will allow me to discover how to turn Anton's Key. (YES! Ender's Game reference FTW!)
What are you talking about, Tepig4321?
You should perfect antons key.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
I can work on developing black hole bombs.
They aren't bombs in a realistic since, they just open black holes where they explode, and then implode.
We can destroy whole solar systems in seconds if I get this working.
Do you EVER pay attention in meetings? That's basically what the Destruction MatrixTM is! A black hole in a stasis field!
I have seen enders game but don't seem to remember the reference care to clarify?
edit ninja.........
It's actually from the Shadow series, which is about Bean. The Ender books are SO much better than the movie. However, I don't recommend reading the books if you're already in the middle of another series. There's like 20 of 'em, spread across 4 different series.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Do you EVER pay attention in meetings? That's basically what the Destruction MatrixTM is! A black hole in a stasis field!

It's actually from the Shadow series, which is about Bean. The Ender books are SO much better than the movie. However, I don't recommend reading the books if you're already in the middle of another series. There's like 20 of 'em, spread across 4 different series.
Sorry, I been a little distracted messing around with the true power
(please someone get the wheel of time reference)

psp

Jul 29, 2019
nuuuuuu
Its basically the power that comes from a being (kinda like a god) that is trying to destroy the universe and rebuild it in his image.
Using the power kinda makes you go crazy.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
17 While pur team of scientists work on figuring out how to make a Destruction MatrixTM out of a hyper-singularity, I'm going to channel the power of the eight worlds and raise some hell down on Earth. I want to see the puny mortals flail about.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
16 so..... kind of what the discovery of phyrexia did to Yawgmoth and the other way around.
so much ninja!!!!

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing to say. The course to complete annihilation is almost set and done.