Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
63 I am not done with that creature, I am just waiting for the results of some experiments.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
65 your such a help you know. anyway lets get back to the story.

We have managed to create a portal to a new world, one that as far as we know not suitable for life thus it will not do any harm there.

This still leaves us with the problem of how we will repair this world but we think we may have a solution for it but as always a lot of testing will be required.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
67 Well unless Gladoss can provide worlds suitable for destruction and easy to study, I think we will stay with our replica's designed to behave just like this world even though they are a lot smaller.

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
71 That's shit. I know that feel. You are bored, don't know what to play but at the same time, you don't want to play any of the games you have

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
71 Listenin' to de best song EVAH.
Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Also, I can't find the shark, Tord. I searched all the way back to my first post on this thread, but I couldn't find it.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just gonna assume that it's ok to double-post long as you only change the number once.
56 pretty sure its somewhere in this thread, Wither.
Much wrong. Such bad.
It was in the Unnamed Job/Purchase Modpack Discussion Thread. Just yo facts straight, Tordy!