Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
46 Its seems that the experiment can sense aura nodes and corrupt them spreading taint faster than ever. It also seems to draw power from the taint and is able to create flowstone,not sure how useful this would be, a lot of experimentation seems to be needed still.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
46 As already said there are more experiments needed to fully discover what this thing can do. The only thing known is that it looks promising.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
46 It seems that the creature has some sort of connection with the flowstone as the flowstone reacts to the state of mind. We are now looking if we can teach it to use the flowstone to imitate other matter.
We also discovered that it can undo the flowstone and turn it back to what it once was: energy created from taint. This seems to be another way it could spread the taint.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
46 It is not so impressive when you can just look at information on a wiki full of the information that you need to create this text.

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
43 because I like villains most of the time more then the heroes (metal sonic and shadow over sonic, scourge over Firestar GLaDOS over Chell etc)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
42 It depends on the evil. If its just a I do evil stuff because I'm evil without any reason at all than its boring. If it goes more in depth and especially if you can argue about them being evil, evil all the way. This is the reason I like phyrexia so much as they are not that evil when you look at it.
They where just misused by someone so that he could gain more power. And after that they where although by accident transported to a total new world.To Again become abandoned.