Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
49 Granted, the EMP machine does (a) cost a Nether Star, (b) blow itself up, and (c) destroy anything more complicated than a RoC shaft unit within a few hundred blocks, including whatever engine or coil you used to power it. So you won't be able to use it to supercharge a node in your base without destroying your base in the process.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
49 Granted, the EMP machine does (a) cost a Nether Star, (b) blow itself up, and (c) destroy anything more complicated than a RoC shaft unit within a few hundred blocks, including whatever engine or coil you used to power it. So you won't be able to use it to supercharge a node in your base without destroying your base in the process.
Use a node that's nowhere near your base, then use one of Blood Magic's Teleposers to get it to yer base. The only other issue can be fixed with a Nether Star farm. Not super-OP, since it's end-game RoC, but it's still pretty OP.
Also, I got yer Moe-Latias avatar right here, @dylanpiera. Didn't take as long as usual. I also grabbed some stuff for @Eruantien to check out.

Attachments

• Latias.png
    Latias.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Marshtomp-1.png
    Marshtomp-1.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Marshtomp-2.png
    Marshtomp-2.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Mudkip.png
    Mudkip.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Swampert-1.png
    Swampert-1.png
    2 KB · Views: 35
  • Swampert-2.png
    Swampert-2.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Use a node that's nowhere near your base, then use one of Blood Magic's Teleposers to get it to yer base. The only other issue can be fixed with a Nether Star farm. Not super-OP, since it's end-game RoC, but it's still pretty OP.
Also, I got yer Moe-Latias avatar right here, @dylanpiera. Didn't take as long as usual. I also grabbed some stuff for @Eruantien to check out.
I like it. But i wanna stay original ^_^
Im gona keep being meloetta till the poke ww game ^_^

edit: i like this one. On the right

Last edited:
Reactions: xTordX

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
@WitherBlaster is making moemons for everyone. I didn't like the latias one. I like the flygon boy one tho.
But ima stay meloetta for now :)

Also someone in "What you known for" is asking for a moemon of mewtwo/nidoking