Good vs. Evil

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
71 pretty much, though it is a lot smaller than most packs. One thing that I will say though is that I have a hard time finding a good way to move items and especially liquids around.

I found a few ways, but they all are either expensive/need a very annoying to get item (conveyors from industrial foregoing) or seem to need some mod investment (mekanism)

For items I can work around it by just using hoppers, turtles and water streams but I don't exactly have that luxury when working with liquids. Also, it may just be that I am missing an obvious way so...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
73 I do like the modpack. However, that may just be because I like to throw CC turtles at every problem and this pack so far has thrown a good bit of problems my way that turtles could solve.
I've lost count of the amount of turtles that get items into their inventory and then put them somewhere else depending on the item. I even have a turtle that puts these items directly into another turtle.

One thing I do dislike though is the hunter mob. I mean, who in their right mind would go "You know what would be a great mob? A skeleton that shoots poison arrows at you. Also, lets force spawn them with a punch 1 and power 1 bow while were at it." It is literally the worst of a skeleton combined with the worst of a witch + an enchanted bow to add insult to injury >_<. Also, they can spawn with armor because OF COURSE they can.

Oh, and the mod that that mob comes from only adds that thing and a "hunter" arrow. Which is a normal poisonous arrow except it also adds the glow/outline effect.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
76 I found a GREAT crafting loop hole. Actually, 2. One allows you make diamonds out of nothing the other using trees.
The tree version (probably the cheapest)

use a tree to make charcoal and sticks
use the charcoal and sticks to make torches
turn the torches into coal using the precision sawmill (this actually also gives you sticks)
turn the coal into coal blocks
compress 16 coal blocks to get a diamond

the "diamonds out of nowhere" requires a combiner from mekanism. So.. when you make this one you probably don't need it anymore. Oh well. Its still a fun one
Use cobble + 3 coal dust to get 1 coal ore using a combiner.
throw the coal ore into a "crusher" from WTBW machines. This gives you 3 coal + 1 coal dust + 75% chance of another coal. Also 30 % for 1 cobble.

I don't have to explain more, do I? :p

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
78 I'm busy trying to fix my sleep schedule, because I've got a midterm in a couple days in the morning

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
79. Oh good. My computer has decided to freeze after some decent progress in Minecraft and I don’t think it saves itself...

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
81. It was all OK :) One of the quests seems to not be working - the one for the Bloody Scrivener's Tools requires Arcane Crafting to have been done; now, I've done that quest but it hasn't registered for the purposes of unlocking - but it looks like the stuff beyond it is still working. Also, annoyingly, I can't give myself the creative HQM book to toggle it.