Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Randomguy404, Oct 12, 2014.
45 wants snuggles
46. *sends snuggles*
46 seems like my new gui system is now able to do anything I wanted it to do. I now just need to implement some widgets for it.
But first, time for some cleanup and to "extract" it from my game, so it can become its own little library.
edit: I also need a name, suggestions are welcome
47. Oof, I’m not good at thinking of names, sorry Gooey?
48 right now it has "mergui" as a temporary name. Its a mashup of mercury and gui and chosen because to my knowledge mercury is another word for quicksilver. quicksilver being important as that is the engine that I use and thus what the library will be made to work with.
I'm not totally sold on that name though, as I don't expect many people to get the name unless they get it explained.
Other possible names:
quick gui -> sounds too generic
silver gui -> sounds better but rather bland
quicksilver gui -> just...way too long and also makes it seems like it is an official library
49. Hydrargui? From an alternative name for mercury - hydrargyrum?
48... This is going to be a long day...
49. Today has been for me, tomorrow will be... unpleasant. Friday will be D&D hopefully.
48 Getting more stable.
49. That’s something. *hugs*
48. Yeah. It is.
49. Oof. I guess the answer to “Is it Thursday yet?” is... yep
49. Floople, you say?
49. Eeexcellent. *steeples fingers*
48 Had a midterm, went well!