Good vs. Evil

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
49 yep cause to my knowledge you live in Scotland. You were once talking about a Scottish drink that I knew nothing about in ^ < v.

EDIT: I meant to quote the 5 hours behind GWNG thing but I somehow forgot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tap a Taco

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
47 first complicated widget is finished. Its a compound of a Button widget and a list of widgets. It simply toggles the visibility of the list of widgets whenever you click on the button. I call it the "Concealer" widget, because I suck at names.

It isn't released yet. Plan is to do that tomorrow. The next widget is the "Concealer Manager" (Defiantly needs another name). The manager takes a list of Concealers and makes sure that there is at most 1 of the given concealers active. Though, I guess I can and should make it so that it keeps N Concealers active and allow users to specify what N is?

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
46 More general is usually preferable, since you know at some point that's going to be required, and better to have it from the start than need to try to build it in later.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
46 actually, I decided to only have it be 1 for now because const generics are something that rust will get sooner or later and when they land I will probably want to use those for this which is a breaking change anyway.

Also, I can't think of a reason to need more than 1. So... there is that....

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
46? You forgot to change the number, so I'm just going back to what it could have been regardless of which way you went.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
47. Good plan ducky. I'm a bit bushed this morning... its my own fault for watching all the Overwatch cinematics in chronological order, back to back.