Good vs. Evil

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Randomguy404, Oct 12, 2014.

1. duckfan77

duckfan77 Well-Known Member

7 I should be working on homework

2. triggerfinger12

triggerfinger12 Well-Known Member

6. Yes you should

3. lenscas

lenscas Over-Achiever

7 I may not have been able to do as much on arena_keeper as I wanted today but, assuming I didn't mess up then now every time I push to the master branch github should automatically make a new build and publish it to the gh-pages branch. (Meaning that https://lenscas.github.io/arena_keeper_quick/ will always be up to date)

4. duckfan77

6 Too much homework to do...

5. lenscas

lenscas Over-Achiever

7 and it worked.
    Also, someone made an action to build and publish releases, so when I have a bit more time I may play with that a bit. Especially now that arena_keeper has some basic mod/resource pack functionality, doing pre build packages for the web only seems like a waste. Especially considering that I can automate that process.

The configuration that I used : https://github.com/lenscas/arena_keeper_quick/blob/master/.github/workflows/auto-deploy.yml
    And the job it is currently doing now that I merged it : https://github.com/lenscas/arena_ke...abcf9a634d668/checks?check_suite_id=273127035

Also, I should update my signature to remove the (not always up to date) part....

6. duckfan77

6 Well, I just used an automation tool to do some of my homework. It was a gross circuit, with 8 MOSFETs, and I didn't want to try to manually solve for gain, so I just built it in PSpice and had it solve it for me. The prof mentioned that a spice simulation wasn't required, but might be helpful, so I'm hoping it's fine. I put screenshots of the circuit and the voltage output traces in the assignment, as well as "PSpice solved", so they know how it was done.

7. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

7. I had a good time at D&D on Friday evening! My rolls were terrible, but fun was had.

8. duckfan77

6 Fun being had is the whole point, so yay!

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  9. MrMonsterGuy18

MrMonsterGuy18 Well-Known Member

5 Nice! One of the people in my Pathfinder group is trying out DMing now, so I can finally try out some character concepts I’ve had floating around in my head.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  10. duckfan77

4 I should really be working on my lab report.

11. MrMonsterGuy18

3 Thankfully, I’m finally caught up on everything

12. GamerwithnoGame

4. I've spent a fair bit of this morning washing up, in preparation for a chemistry practical.

13. MrMonsterGuy18

14. duckfan77

2 Good luck! Or are you the administrator? in which case, hope it goes well for the students.

15. LordPINE

LordPINE Well-Known Member

3. I have to assume he's the administrator, pretty sure he's not studying anymore

16. MrMonsterGuy18

2 Almost there

17. duckfan77

1 MADE IT!

18. MrMonsterGuy18

19. duckfan77

51 Yep, we did!

20. GamerwithnoGame

50. You did. And yeah I was helping demonstrate the practical; so assisting students during it. The person nominally running it has never done it before so myself and a colleague were also effectively running the practical too.