Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Randomguy404, Oct 12, 2014.
4. Positivity is good, but in the face of disaster, is it wilful ignorance?
2. Certainly feels that way too.
2. Why postpone the inevitable?
3. Because maybe it's not as inevitable as it may seem?
4 and at the very least, delaying this is fun
5. I have to agree, delaying this is fun! Which is a good thing! So I'm going to keep being good!
6 and it seems that slowly but surely we get it back to double digits
5 First day of work for the summer went well
6 meanwhile, I was bored again and wrote more stuff https://t2m.io/0W3jC9X2
5. I can understand why delaying would be fun. I spent ages at one point trying to keep it balanced, so if it was above I'd go below, and if it was below I'd go above. If it was on 50 I'd decide at random
6 there are some new spoilers for M20, 3 different Chandra's at different rarities.
It seems like she suddenly likes fire elementals currently. I guess that that is a step up from just throwing fire at EVERY problem.....?
5. Is this MTG-related stuff?
7. Just delaying more
8 and even closer to double digits
7. I miss my friend
6 Did something happen to them?
7 and up time
Separate names with a comma.