Good vs. Evil

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
69 If I'm not mistaken, he's not the one asking for it to be banned, WotC is. Unless I misunderstood you.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
68. I should have just put my phone down when I went to bed last night instead of looking at it. Curses.

*is sleepy*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
69 If I'm not mistaken, he's not the one asking for it to be banned, WotC is. Unless I misunderstood you.
69 I know he isn't. he is just reporting on it.

The thing that happened: Some guy posted a picture of said flag in that store on twitter. Note this person didn't play at that game store, he/she just knew or heard about it.

Immediately a hate mob appeared on twitter and reddit, demanding WoTC to ban the game store, which now happened.

Also, another "fun" thing that happened:
Some guy has a youtube channel dedicated to aid new people with the game. His channel name : MTGAids. He also has or rather had an MTG Online account with the same name.

Now, I fully understand that his name can be associated with something rather negative which WoTC didn't like.

Their solution? Ban the player without stating why, also the client is so shitty that it just reports that the email or password is incorrect rather than telling you that you are banned.

So, obviously this guy thought he got hacked or something rather than banned and send an email. WoTC took 2 days before replying that his account was suspended for ever. They then took another 2 weeks before giving a solution, which was: Give us a list of 10 names and we will pick one of them that from now on will be your username.

Because, just sending an email asking him to change it before taking any action would make way too much sense.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
70 Given spring semester is *over*, it would be nice if my school would update their deadlines page for things like fall move in.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
70 I am currently unable to find any information on move in days for the upcoming semester, which would be nice, given I need to give the days I need off by tomorrow.
So, I'll be guessing on that.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
70 It will probably be up soon, and I just went with my last day being the last Tuesday of August, given class doesn't start until the 4th of September. I almost certainly will have time to move in, and if I have some extra down time, all good.