Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
12 so... the details of the new project are now available.
Its, an android app. Also, we are required to use C# (Because using C# for android makes sense when android is java.). As such, they recommend us to use Xamarin but also give an alternative, which I'm just going to quote
Android studio (java)
They also say we shouldn't use monogame as that is made to make games, which are not accepted as apps. (#androidGamesAreAppsToo)

As a result, I'm actually not sure if we can choose between C# and Java, just need to have C# somewhere or if there is some other catch....

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
11 Well, my physics exam was a mess. 4 people got the full test. Everyone else got every other page, ending up with 47/100 points. So, they'll be doing something for that, but we aren't sure what.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
13 They did double sided printing, but most didn't get the second side printed. Which is weird itself, as these test's usually aren't printed double sided.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
11 its now possible to make a background. Just... need to find a way to remove the last new line that gets drawn.....

I've also included a table so I can easily include special characters.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
8. I'm feeling evil now that I had to get all essentia for a ChromatiCraft charged aura cleaner. I have a wall of jars filled now. I should have made the ChromatiCraft version, honestly.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
7 I need to get a food and tree farm up and running, I keep needing to head to the forest to chop down trees. Or I just need a lumber axe. That would work too.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
6 so... got backgrounds nicely working now (I'm actually using spaces with a background color now to fill the screen and a special function that throws the background on every character I write).

Its not perfect yet though, the toiler --metal command seems to overwrite my background for example. But..other than that it works.

I discovered though that none of the colors that lua-term offers are good and that it only offers a small subset of the colors my terminal is able to produce. So...guess its time to fix that?