Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
38. *raises eyebrow*
My parents (really just my mom) actually paid attention to what was in it and decided I didn't need to be playing it :( $5 wasted (I had pocket edition)
Was it the monsters, the faintly Lovecraftian influence (Eye of Cthulhu, that sort of thing) or what?

Something similar happened to me a long time ago; I was playing Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis far too much and not doing my homework, and my mum decided to delete it off our home PC. I never DID figure out how to cut the rope on that ruddy balloon...

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
38. Boo :( I'd much rather my children play something with wholly fictional horror than the kind of psychological game that preys on your fears, or worse puts you into the mind/position of a killer.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
39 Completely and wholly agree with you there. I don't really like horror games anyway. I don't like to be frightened for fun, especially because my imagination can run wilder than a raccoon with rabies in heat after being mauled by a cat when left unchecked.