Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
74 because in my current rimworld game I have more then enough resources to give everyone nice bionics (helps that so far I have only 5 colonists) but not the correct medicine to be able to install them without heads and spines being torn out while installing a new leg, because that is totally a sensible thing to do >_<

I also have 0 gold and I really need that to be able to get more researched like for example how to make components. (Yes, we can make bionic arms, eyes and legs but lack the knowledge to make simple electronics) :(

I guess that is just the way of modded rimworld. At least I managed to come somewhat back after loosing 2 colonists before the first raid because the game does not give you a warning if an animal is hungry and starts hunting your colonists (well, it does but it is too late then already).

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
72 I am finally able to make the component assembly bench.
Now I just need the 20 components needed to make it so that I can make components....

(Also, due to a trader I now have access to an hauler bot. It needs a name though..... )

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
70 The colony as it is right now :)
upload_2017-4-17_12-18-43.png

Sadly enough, RJS and Luma have gotten the flu. And yes, my colonists pretty much only eat mushrooms and meat and even for medical treatment mushrooms are used.

Edit: for those wondering what those bionic parts are. They are bionic eyes, waiting to be installed. After I decided who gets them first and stuff.

Reactions: fowltief

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
70 because Real had an heart attack. Apparently she is 80 years old :(
She also suffers from a bad back and hearing loss and because she is a Prosthophobe I can't easily fix her.
(Earing loss is doable, I can just harvest some new ears from an raider and use them to replace the ones that Real has. Sadly enough, the only way I know of to fix a bad back is a bionic spine, which is not only hard to come by but will give her a mood debuff due to her being a Prosthophobe >_< . And then I am not even starting with all the other problems come with that age....)

I guess I need to get some cryptosleep caskets from somewhere and freeze her in, for good......(Because that is totally not the same as having her die :p )