Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
64 so...instead of scaling it on Lux's magic skill it scales on the accuracy of Lux's opponents?
That is getting messy pretty quickly. If for example she is going against a support dodge tank who thus has low accuracy. Her opponent being a dodge tank should result in Lux being great against this character however this is suddenly not the case anymore.

Also, when she is in a group fighting one npc it is probably the case that this npc has more stats to make the fight fair. However, this suddenly means that Lux gets a boost as well if at least some of the extra stats are put into accuracy.

And then there is the problem of justifying that behavior lore wise

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
65 Ehm... no, that's not what I was suggesting. I was suggesting to make Gouged Eyes give you a fixed number of focus counters- three, four, five, whatever works when you're fighting against player characters with their current stats. If, as the RP progresses, you find that you're no longer able to build up focus counters quickly enough, you'll likely get an opportunity to give yourself an extra ability, which you could use to to get more focus counters one way or another.

Unless you already have a different idea for a fourth ability that you'd like to have, in which case it'd probably be better to have Gouged Eyes scale with one of your stats.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
66 I'm pretty sure that extra stats points are given more often then new abilities and if I have to spend all new abilities to scale the amount of counters up that doesn't exactly sound effective

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
67 *shrug*

My ideas are offered solely as-is, with no warranty or any guarantees about their safety or effectiveness.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
69 Looking back at my last post, I think I left some words out that would have been there if it was proper legalese.

Meh.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
65 hmm I wanna make a Pack based around minechem and metallurgy. Only problem is that they aren't integrated and that's a lot of minetweaker :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk