"Good" Modpack containing ChromatiCraft

A

Arkturos

Hello everyone!
I'm searching a modpack that contains ChromatiCraft because I really love the way this mod works.
Sadly I've not been able to find a pack that fits all of my requirements.
I know that there are lots of packs but most of the ones I encountered where HQM or story based.
I like neither of these playstyles.
Playing freely and exploring new dimensions is what I want. As well as a way of producing some things automatically.
So there should be conduits or pipes.
Some sort of storage management should also be contained.

I hope that you guys can help me!
Thank you all in advance!

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019
The only packs that I know of that have Chromaticraft are Revolution on the ATLauncher and Modular Mayhem on the FTB Launcher. MM doesn't have any questing mods however Rev does but it's not required. Rev is a difficult pack and is large. MM is focused on multiblocks.

Reactions: Flabort
M

mm04926412

Revolution 3.
Also there is literally nothing stopping you adding it manually you know.

You'd probably get the best experience manually shoving all of Reikas mods into FTB Horizons manually

A

Arkturos

Revolution 3.
Also there is literally nothing stopping you adding it manually you know.
You'd probably get the best experience manually shoving all of Reikas mods into FTB Horizons manually

Thats a bad idea considering I have no idea how to edit the configs and deal with upcoming errors :D

The only packs that I know of that have Chromaticraft are Revolution on the ATLauncher and Modular Mayhem on the FTB Launcher. MM doesn't have any questing mods however Rev does but it's not required. Rev is a difficult pack and is large. MM is focused on multiblocks.
Okay then I might try Revolution altough I dont like difficult packs that tweak recipes just to make it more annoying to get important blocks or items

M

mm04926412

Thats a bad idea considering I have no idea how to edit the configs and deal with upcoming errors :D

Okay then I might try Revolution altough I dont like difficult packs that tweak recipes just to make it more annoying to get important blocks or items

I add mods all the time itl just work

rmfranco

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!
I'm searching a modpack that contains ChromatiCraft because I really love the way this mod works.
Sadly I've not been able to find a pack that fits all of my requirements.
I know that there are lots of packs but most of the ones I encountered where HQM or story based.
I like neither of these playstyles.
Playing freely and exploring new dimensions is what I want. As well as a way of producing some things automatically.
So there should be conduits or pipes.
Some sort of storage management should also be contained.

I hope that you guys can help me!
Thank you all in advance!

Hello. What are some of the HQM packs you've found? Perferibilly one that somewhat teaches ChromatiCraft.