good enchants for Flux armor (DW20)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
im searching for good enchants for my armoe and i dont know all the enchants from the mods what do you suggest?

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
What flim flam does? And last stand? And what about feather falling and haste?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Flim flam gives "bad luck" to people who attack you, causing them negative effects. Useless on sigleplayer.
Last stand drains XP from you when you're down to zero HP, so you survive as long as you have enough XP

Feather falling is very useful. It reduces fall damage by a lot.

Reactions: SuperMR

CreativeGuy2013

Sep 7, 2014
In the World of CRAZIENESS!
haste and featherfalling is good but i presume you have flying because of your armor level. haste is allways nice though. FlimFlam makes ranom affects against the mobs when being attacked, and last stand eats your xp when your at half a heart so you dont die. :)

Reactions: SuperMR

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
You're basically invincible if you throw in the upgraded fire protection thingy from Botania

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
What should i use for flight? Jetpacks are out of the question i guess ExtUtil wings are my only option

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
All of them; unless it's been fixed, you can put enchanted gear back in to MFR auto enchanter to enchant it extra. The costs for power, time and mob essence does multiply each time though but you end up with super bad ass gear.
It even allows unstackable enchants to stack like smite and sharpness. Unless that's been fixed.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I went with Prot IV, Thorns III, and Last stand II on everything with Respiration on the Helmet and Feather falling IV on the boots.