Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

impwarior

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): impwarior
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Not sure on the date, but pre nether.
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : Ireland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've reached an endgame base on the TPPI pack in tech and magic, twice.
Why do you want to join? : Minecraft is a lot more fun in a group
Skype address: Would prefere to post this in chat

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): impwarior
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Not sure on the date, but pre nether.
Where are you from? : Ireland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've reached an endgame base on the TPPI pack in tech and magic, twice.
Why do you want to join? : Minecraft is a lot more fun in a group
Skype address: Would prefere to post this in chat

We are now playing the Infinity Evolved pack, but if your still wanting to play, welcome to the server

RECKLESS_Kiwi

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Moose_Knuckel
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Around 1.4
Where are you from? : Florida
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a decent amount of knowledge of many of the basic mods such as AE Thermal Expansion/Dynamics and Thaumcraft, but have not played in a while so may be a little rusty.
Why do you want to join? : Want to get back into playing modded minecraft and have a nice community to build my knowledge on some of the new mods and updates and have a fresh start since my last world got corrupted.
Skype address: Will PM if necessary

bobluie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): bobluie
Age (Must be 18+) :14
How long have you been playing Minecraft :4+ years
Do you accept the rules :Yes
Where are you from? :Mississippi, US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I've played with mods for about 3+ years and love the challenge...
Why do you want to join? :I have a friend "Impwarior" who plays on this server and said I should play...
Skype address: [email protected]

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): bobluie
Age (Must be 18+) :14
How long have you been playing Minecraft :4+ years
Do you accept the rules :Yes
Where are you from? :Mississippi, US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I've played with mods for about 3+ years and love the challenge...
Why do you want to join? :I have a friend "Impwarior" who plays on this server and said I should play...
Skype address: [email protected]
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Moose_Knuckel
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Around 1.4
Where are you from? : Florida
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a decent amount of knowledge of many of the basic mods such as AE Thermal Expansion/Dynamics and Thaumcraft, but have not played in a while so may be a little rusty.
Why do you want to join? : Want to get back into playing modded minecraft and have a nice community to build my knowledge on some of the new mods and updates and have a fresh start since my last world got corrupted.
Skype address: Will PM if necessary

Welcome both to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): FaZeDarkStar
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Version 1.4.5
Do you accept the rules?: Yes
Where are you from?: Illinois, US
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Tinkers is one of my favorite mods, and I pretty much know every mod. But, if I need help, I usually use a wiki and learn really fast. My first modpack was ftb ultimate.
Why do you want to join?: I want to not be the only one who thinks minecraft is stupid. (None of my friends like MC) I want a community that loves modpacks as much as I do. I want to make new friends doing what I love. I also like helping where ever I can. :)
Skype Address: (I can PM you, if it is needed.)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): FaZeDarkStar
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Version 1.4.5
Do you accept the rules?: Yes
Where are you from?: Illinois, US
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Tinkers is one of my favorite mods, and I pretty much know every mod. But, if I need help, I usually use a wiki and learn really fast. My first modpack was ftb ultimate.
Why do you want to join?: I want to not be the only one who thinks minecraft is stupid. (None of my friends like MC) I want a community that loves modpacks as much as I do. I want to make new friends doing what I love. I also like helping where ever I can. :)
Skype Address: (I can PM you, if it is needed.)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The server is now on infinity evolved 2.1.2 expert mode. If you are still interested then welcome to the server.

Molluskc

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Molluskc
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've been playing since beta.
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : California, US
How big is your knowledge of mods? : I've played with a lot of the tech mods before in other packs, so I think I'm pretty familiar with them.
Why do you want to join? : It's been a while since I've played on a modded multiplayer server and I'd love to get back into it.
Skype address: I'd like to post this in private if possible.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Molluskc
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've been playing since beta.
Where are you from? : California, US
How big is your knowledge of mods? : I've played with a lot of the tech mods before in other packs, so I think I'm pretty familiar with them.
Why do you want to join? : It's been a while since I've played on a modded multiplayer server and I'd love to get back into it.
Skype address: I'd like to post this in private if possible.

Welcome to the server

vviktoras

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SirDerpinson.
Age (Must be 18+) : 16.
How long have you been playing Minecraft : more than 3 years, but i have stopped playing for about 1 year.
Do you accept the rules : yes.
Where are you from? : UK.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have knowledge on mods as a result of watching Direwolf20 and other youtubers.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join your server because I want to start playing modded minecraft agian ,so i was thinking of joining a private server so I can have a better experience and give to other in a way i want to be in a community for short.
Skype address : viktoraspnv.

bobluie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey me and Molluskc are getting a timed out message every time we try to join the server... Pls help!

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: Echo2506
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2.5
Do you accept the rules: Of course I do, just how I like to play.
Where are you from?: I'm from the US, or Washington to be more specific.
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Pretty damn big, If I do say so myself.
Skype address: If necessary, privately message me.
Why do you want to join?: I have a friend who referred me here, DuskWolfMC, and I have been looking to get into some more Minecraft for a while. The server seems like a great one, and I would love to join. If I happen to break a rule (Which I probably wont do very often, I prefer to play MP with rules like this server's) its most likely going to be an accident. I can't wait to join if this gets accepted. ;)
~Echo

This is a mature adult server, but as you are friends with a bunch of the guys who are already on board, I will add you to the white list.

G

Gwiz221

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Gwiz221
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 5 - 6 years
Where are you from? : Illinois
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite Large.
Why do you want to join? : 2 friends on.
Skype address: Must I?

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Gwiz221
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 5 - 6 years
Where are you from? : Illinois
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite Large.
Why do you want to join? : 2 friends on.
Skype address: Must I?

Welcome to the server

D

DigiJedi

Welcome to Globalcraft Server

The server is running forgecraft 1.1.1 and had a fresh start on the 24/8/15

Please take some time to read all the information below, then fill in a white list app to start your journey!

This is a small community server and we like it that way. Current players are very friendly and always willing to help each other out with suggestions or items if they can spare it. The current community is very creative with their building designs so why not test your own skills and develop your playing style.

The current players are fresh off the experiences of Resonant Rise pack 1.7.10 so have a good knowledge of most mods.

Server IP address: 78.46.172.178:25563

The server is based in the UK

Dynmap Link

78.46.172.178:8123

Applications now Open

Mods
Currently disabled mods:

Currently Added Mods:

(Be sure to only select 1 minimap to prevent annoyance about 2 different ones showing up!)

Banned Items

Mystcraft book binder

Plugins

- Essentials
- GriefPrevention
- World Boarder
- World Edit
- World Guard

Rules:
- Respect everybody
- No hacks
- No stealing/griefing
- No killing other players without consent (Fight only if both players agree)
-No pumps in the nether (Free Lava is provided)

Globalcraft Application Form:

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):
Age (Must be 18+) :
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules :
Where are you from? :
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :
Why do you want to join? :
Skype address:

Curse Forge Launcher
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DigiJedi
How long have you been playing Minecraft : nearly 3 years
Where are you from? : Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Botania, bit of thaumcraft and tinkers
Why do you want to join? : Bored of Single Player
Skype address: I never needed one in the past so i never got one.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DigiJedi
How long have you been playing Minecraft : nearly 3 years
Where are you from? : Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Botania, bit of thaumcraft and tinkers
Why do you want to join? : Bored of Single Player
Skype address: I never needed one in the past so i never got one.

hello, just so your aware, there server no longer is on forgecraft and is currently running Infinity Evolved 2.2.2

If you are still interested, then I will whitelist you

On a side note, im also from Birmingham.