Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
i believe the server is down, can't connect to the server.
it keeps pinging and then it says that it can't connect to server.

Were back up and running, going to be looking into whats causing the freezes over the next few days

LordIsaias

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): LordIsaias
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 3 years i think, maybe 4.
Do you accept the rules : Of course i do.
Where are you from? : Argentina
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I got a basic understanding of most of the mods.
Why do you want to join? : Because playing alone gets boring.
Skype address: I will pm it if necessary.

PD: My main language is Spanish, but my english is okay enough to understand me.

Boninsky

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there Mike,
i took a look at Efails Base and now i'm stuck there...when i log in server goes down and game crashs...
Maybe you can take a look at this or help me to get out of there...
greetings Boninsky

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there Mike,
i took a look at Efails Base and now i'm stuck there...when i log in server goes down and game crashs...
Maybe you can take a look at this or help me to get out of there...
greetings Boninsky

hopefully that has fixed the issue, but not 100% sure

we are looking at a server reset and thinking of going to the infinity evolved pack which is released on the 30th October. Its similar to the Infinity pack, but is hardcore so you have to use other mods to progress in the game.

Boninsky

Jul 29, 2019
I will try to log in later but thx for helping.
What about the FTB Horizon Daybreak Modpack? I played the last days on it and its really nice. Ok, there is no ae2 and some other good mods are missing but its nice to try other ways...

Boninsky

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully the new Infinity Pack comes out soon....Can't wait to launch the Pack and try out whats new :)
And also can't wait to come back to Server...

Texaporta

Jul 29, 2019
Well, my base is proper exploded. Seems an inventory full of SDX will do quite a number on everything. strange what survived though. Time to throw myself into my hungry node.

And don't worry Jason, your 9x9 is still standing

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
say goodbye to love?
No one ever ever cared if i should live or die...

so when we are making dirt houses again? :3
I'll take care of your bees tex... Don't worry ;)

Forget dirt houses! You seen the amount of iron plate for a shovel!! Just find a hole and hide lol.

Server on the same IP address but :25565 at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk