Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
I was whitelisted on a previous server if I remember correctly, so I am not sure if I am on the whitelist for the forgecraft server as well. I'd like to join, so I'll make a new application just to be sure.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): rvdmaazen
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I think around 2 or 3 years
Do you accept the rules : Yes, of course
Where are you from? : The Netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know a lot about the big mods and now some thinks about some of the smaller mods, but there are still some mods that I haven't played with and are completely new to me.
Why do you want to join? : It seems like a server with a nice community with a pack that has some mods I am familiar with and some that are completely new to me. It also is in the UK, so that's really good as well.

If you have played with us previously, then you are already white listed and welcome back :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): iN3RDDannyx
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4ish Years.
Do you accept the rules : Yes I do :D
Where are you from? : Manchester, UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I like to think i have a large-ish knowledge of mods. From starting out using EE, Buildcraft, IC2 before launchers were around and you had too build your own! D: As for the newer mods i enjoy using Botania and most Tech mods.
Why do you want to join? : Prefer closer/smaller community on servers and also wanted to check out the forgecraft mod pack to why not join a server and play with other people!
Skype: I have both skype and TS3. Ill share in private message if needed.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): iN3RDDannyx
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4ish Years.
Do you accept the rules : Yes I do :D
Where are you from? : Manchester, UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I like to think i have a large-ish knowledge of mods. From starting out using EE, Buildcraft, IC2 before launchers were around and you had too build your own! D: As for the newer mods i enjoy using Botania and most Tech mods.
Why do you want to join? : Prefer closer/smaller community on servers and also wanted to check out the forgecraft mod pack to why not join a server and play with other people!
Skype: I have both skype and TS3. Ill share in private message if needed.

Welcome to the server

quazre0

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): quazre0
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3-4ish years, cant remember exactly.
Do you accept the rules : Yessir!
Where are you from? : The mystical land of Toronto Canada
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Fairly well versed in most tech mods.
Why do you want to join? : been itching to play minecraft again and i enjoy watching the forgecrafters. this pack also seems to be one of the best out there at the moment and there is not many servers for it.
Skype address: Not comfortable giving that out in an open forum. can provide in a pm if needed.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): quazre0
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3-4ish years, cant remember exactly.
Do you accept the rules : Yessir!
Where are you from? : The mystical land of Toronto Canada
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Fairly well versed in most tech mods.
Why do you want to join? : been itching to play minecraft again and i enjoy watching the forgecrafters. this pack also seems to be one of the best out there at the moment and there is not many servers for it.
Skype address: Not comfortable giving that out in an open forum. can provide in a pm if needed.

Welcome to the team

bammagera127

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : brantwn
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since version 1.2.5
Do you accept the rules : I agree.
Where are you from? : United States
How big is your knowledge of mods? :I know most of them, i still need to learn a few mods.
Why do you want to join? : I wanna play this mod pack with people that i can trust, i also just started getting back into MC again.
Skype address: bammagera13

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : brantwn
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since version 1.2.5
Do you accept the rules : I agree.
Where are you from? : United States
How big is your knowledge of mods? :I know most of them, i still need to learn a few mods.
Why do you want to join? : I wanna play this mod pack with people that i can trust, i also just started getting back into MC again.
Skype address: bammagera13

Welcome to the server and back to mc :)

Sphinnxx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Sphinnxx
Age (Must be 18+) : 27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 - 3 years orso
Do you accept the rules : I do
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a reasonable understanding of the mods, dont know them by heart, but the great wide web is always providing information if needed,
also been checking out DW20s vids for 3 seasons now
Why do you want to join? : well I'm looking for a relaxed, laid-back, friendly community and this is what you are described to be.
Skype address: expect my skype, when you accept me, in your pm box.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Sphinnxx
Age (Must be 18+) : 27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 - 3 years orso
Do you accept the rules : I do
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a reasonable understanding of the mods, dont know them by heart, but the great wide web is always providing information if needed,
also been checking out DW20s vids for 3 seasons now
Why do you want to join? : well I'm looking for a relaxed, laid-back, friendly community and this is what you are described to be.
Skype address: expect my skype, when you accept me, in your pm box.

Welcome to the team Sphinnxx

ggoats

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): HappyAngry
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Off and on since Survival Test.
Do you accept the rules : I do indeed accept the rules.
Where are you from? : California, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : My knowledge of mods is fairly extensive, as I've played numerous modpacks since FTB Beta Pack A became a thing.
Why do you want to join? : This server looks like the best one available for this modpack, and it was recommended to me by a friend who also plays on this server.
Skype address: Honestly not comfortable sharing that in a public environment; perhaps via PM after acceptance.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): HappyAngry
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Off and on since Survival Test.
Do you accept the rules : I do indeed accept the rules.
Where are you from? : California, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : My knowledge of mods is fairly extensive, as I've played numerous modpacks since FTB Beta Pack A became a thing.
Why do you want to join? : This server looks like the best one available for this modpack, and it was recommended to me by a friend who also plays on this server.
Skype address: Honestly not comfortable sharing that in a public environment; perhaps via PM after acceptance.

Welcome to the server HappyAngry

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
im not doing alot of anything just working on getting started in ee3
Be careful with ee3 as if you shift click too many items from the tablet it causes the server to crash. We have all experienced this and fill our inventrys before shift clicking items

quazre0

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, but i wasn't shift clicking, and it was only when i accessed the transmutation tablet. if that's all it takes to crash a server...

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, but i wasn't shift clicking, and it was only when i accessed the transmutation tablet. if that's all it takes to crash a server...
No that shouldn't do it. like I said, shift clicking into an inventry with lots of spaces does not go well in ee3

convictvx

Jul 29, 2019
i believe the server is down, can't connect to the server.
it keeps pinging and then it says that it can't connect to server.