Whitelist Server GG FTB [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Looking7Glass

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bohne2k7
Name: Tobbe
Mental Age: probably 25-30
Gender(Opt.): male
Location(Opt.): Germany
Cake or Pie? Cake! With cream!
Something about yourself: Playing MC since Nov 2012 but never on a server. Usually I'm switching back and forth between vanilla (for the survival and building stuff) and FTB for the automation and the BEES (!). I'm just looking for a nice FTB server to socialize and collaborate with other nice people.

Hey there Tobbe, you've been accepted :D Also I read you like to switch between ftb and vanilla as a lot of players do. We also have a very nice and active 18+ community vanilla server if you're interested. You can find out more about it on our forums. See you in game!

Looking7Glass

Jul 29, 2019
theire both my friends... the female is my sister and she used my forum account to apply. the second one is my friend who i gave him my account. DarDas is me i was just logged into my account then and didnt notice that XD

Alright, I'll wait for confirmation from Antriva before we decide to accept you guys, hold tight :D

TW_Rogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tw_Rogue
Name: Stephan
Mental Age: 16
Gender(Opt.): Male
Location(Opt.): PA
Cake or Pie? Pie
Something about yourself: Play with TW_Ninja alot, he told me to fill out an application ^.^

Leaflance4983

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leaflance4983
Name: Austin
Location(Opt.): NJ
Cake or Pie: Cake
Something about yourself: I'd like to join your server because I want to replicate the same feeling I've had on previous FTB whitelist servers (all eventually shutting down because of the owner not being able to support the server anymore). I hope to improve your server's community in any way I can by being whitelisted.

Thank you for reading my application, regardless of whether or not I was accepted.

GudangGaram

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leaflance4983
Name: Austin
Location(Opt.): NJ
Cake or Pie: Cake
Something about yourself: I'd like to join your server because I want to replicate the same feeling I've had on previous FTB whitelist servers (all eventually shutting down because of the owner not being able to support the server anymore). I hope to improve your server's community in any way I can by being whitelisted.

Thank you for reading my application, regardless of whether or not I was accepted.

Hi Austin!

As the owner of the whole kit and kaboodle - and really, I am, I just can't wrap my old mind around FTB so I leave the day to day running of it in the capable hands of a bunch of great people - I'm very much not planning on shutting down anything. Barring, of course, a total nuclear meltdown of the world. As you may have seen, there's not much going on in the way of asking for donations, there's no web shop, and I fully intend to keep it that way (because I really hate that "omg buy uber rank nao" type stuff). Sure, it costs money to run it all, but it's a hobby and any good hobby costs money.

Since I'm not that involved in the day to day running I can't say whether your whitelist request was accepted, but it shouldn't take too long to get there.

On a side note, if you have any suggestions, criticism, lag issues, other issues, etc. feel free to sign up on our website (www.blockstackers.net), and post it in the forums so we can get it looked at :)

Antriva

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry Leaf I whitelisted you and forgot to respond to the thread you've been whitelisted :)

Nyamon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AlusVita​
Name: Alex​
Mental Age: 25​
Gender(Opt.): Female​
Location(Opt.): México​
Cake or Pie?: King Cake (the real one)​
Something about yourself: There is not to much i can write here, i am just a normal minecraft player.​
Edit: Thanks :)

amazin_monkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: amazin_rj
Name: RJ
Location(Opt.): New Jersey
Cake or Pie? Cake flavored pie and pie flavored cake
Something about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and FTB appeals to me as an extension for minecraft
Leaflance4983 recommended me for the server.​

deep_n_dirty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:deep_n_diry
Name:Alex
Mental Age:25
Gender(Opt.):m
Location(Opt.):IA USA
Cake or Pie? neither...bacon
Something about yourself:I like bacon, beer, movies and FTB

Antriva

Jul 29, 2019
Deep you have been added to the whitelist :) On that note however applications are now closed :/ We will update the thread if this changes

Macaulayyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vMacaulayyyx​
Name: Macaulay but I'm accustomed to Mac​
Mental Age: I'd hope to say Older than my actual age because I am mature, however I can't put my finger on an actual mental age.​
Gender(Opt.): Male​
Location(Opt.): United Kingdom​
Cake or Pie? Depends on the Cake or the Pie. Cake can sometimes be dry but Pie can sometimes be horrible. However I love Cheese.​
Something about yourself: I am an experienced FTB player who enjoys gaming endlessly everyday. I am a friendly and sociable person who enjoys company and just loves to be around people and talk to anyone and help them out.​

Vermacles

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Vermacles_
Have you read all the rules:Yes.
Will you follow the Rules:Yes.
How much experience do you have with FTB ( I want some explanation on how much experience you have not just a "alot" or "none": I have played for a few days, but when I played I played for atleast 6 hours + Straight.
Have you ever griefed before: Nope, I dont see the point to greif.
Were you recommended:Nope, Just finished building my new computer.
Tell me about yourself (optional): I have recently sold all my stuff in order to actually finish this computer, I'm now looking for a server to spend my free time on,I also work Half shifts so if im off I will be at work or doing other things. Im also Canadian.
How mature are you: I dont swear as much as others but when I do i'm usually pissed off.
Cake or Pie : I dont really like Pie but I like cake as much as my own mother.

tommy_pie_slayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tommy_pie_slayer
Name: Tommy C.
Mental Age: 18
Cake or Pie?: Pie
Something about yourself: I like Narwhals!

caluf

Jul 29, 2019
uuuhhh... im having a problem, every time i try to connect it says "initial server error" i tried re-installing my mindcrack, and it still says that. did i get unwhitlisted for some reason? im pretty sure if i did it would sya "you are not whitelisted on this server" though. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. now it will let me in every once in a while. so weird

GudangGaram

Jul 29, 2019
uuuhhh... im having a problem, every time i try to connect it says "initial server error" i tried re-installing my mindcrack, and it still says that. did i get unwhitlisted for some reason? im pretty sure if i did it would sya "you are not whitelisted on this server" though. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. now it will let me in every once in a while. so weird

Hey Caluf, it's something to do with a mod on the server apparently deciding not to play nice all of a sudden, I see exceptions in the logs for it, but unsure which mod is actually causing it. It seems to be a recurring theme with FTB though, just do a search for "already decorating" as an error :)

I'll try to fix it ASAP :D

gotRicee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gotRicee
Name: Ryan
Mental Age: 20?
Gender(Opt.): male
Location(Opt.): USA
Cake or Pie? Cake
Something about yourself: ftb is awesome and would love to play with other friendly people!

Cactust911

Jul 29, 2019
[quote="Antriva, post: 282615, member: 54354
mental age :17
locaton:Md
cake or Pie:Cake
I am new to the mob pack but i have had a ton of experience with industrial craft.I am sick of very high competive servers i want a nice minecraft community were everyone one talks and we have a pleasent time
1yv88l.jpg
GG FTB
IP: 178.63.60.29​
Server Rules
- Don't be a dick
-16 and over​
- Be respectful​
What is GG FTB?
GG FTB is a member of the Blockstackers family of servers, which contain GG Jr(Vanilla) a creative and an adventure map. We are a friendly and mature community-based survival server. We are plug-in free, have 24 slots, are online 24/7, and are accepting new applications, we only have one rule Don't be a dick! If you're looking for a laid back atmosphere with helpful members, then please fill out our application:​
White-list Application
IGN:​
Name:​
Mental Age:​
Gender(Opt.):​
Location(Opt.):​
Cake or Pie?​
Something about yourself:​
Thanks for applying, an admin will be around soon to accept you! Want to get whitelisted faster? Join our forums at www.blockstackers.net! Our forums offer many more ways to stay connected and updated with chat, mumble server, gallery and contests.​
[/quote][DOUBLEPOST=1370647106][/DOUBLEPOST]I no i no it said you must be 16 or older but i act older then what i am i hate the kids who play this game and are well "dicks"