Whitelist Server GG FTB [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Antriva

Jul 29, 2019
On that note however applications are now closed :/ We will update the thread if this changes.
Thank you all for applying but currently the server is full. We'll get to your applications if a spot opens up.

Ichirou27x

Jul 29, 2019
welp guess its back to the list of servers for me[DOUBLEPOST=1370697677][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll leave this here just incase the applications open up again
IGN: Ichirou27x​
Name: Travis​
Mental Age: I'd like to say about 16​
Gender(Opt.): Other​
Location(Opt.): Everywhere and nowhere​
Cake or Pie? Both!​
Something about yourself: Pie and cake <3...Also i love FTB and such mod packs like that i help people when i can and im not all that great with stuff like redpower​

Cactust911

Jul 29, 2019
Am i accepted casue it said you are not whitelisted yet i posted my aplication day 1 before they closed but forgot my IGN so here it is now cactust911

GudangGaram

Jul 29, 2019
Am i accepted casue it said you are not whitelisted yet i posted my aplication day 1 before they closed but forgot my IGN so here it is now cactust911

Whitelist request rejected on account of:

1) Being a dick to another applicant on the forums here (see page 2, last post)
2) Setting off 17+ boxes of TNT on our creative plot world causing some collateral damage to surrounding plots, then claiming "it was my brother"

Pro tip: we're not big on a lot of rules; which is why TNT is allowed since you can do to your own plot whatever it is you want to do, if it happened to fly everywhere and cause damage to surrounding plots? Just get one of us admins, explain what happened, and we probably would've rolled back the damage, and told you to be more careful in the future. Lying about it and using the oldest excuse in the book? Now that's going to get you a one-way trip to ban land.

GudangGaram

Jul 29, 2019
It appears there may be a few spots opening up soon, I haven't checked in with the admins-in-charge-of-FTB yet, but the server itself has been behaving, which is good, and it appears we may be able to squeeze a few more of you FTB players in there; but that's up to the earlier-mentioned admins-in-charge-of-FTB. Stay tuned!

Reactions: PhilsGeneralTso

anton str

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kaluuna1
Name:Anton
Mental Age:18
Gender(Opt.):male
Location(Opt.):finland
Cake or Pie?Pie.
Something about yourself:I am a car mechanic. I don't speak english well. i hate mondays. i have a life xD

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PhilsGeneralTso
Name: Justin
Mental Age: 16
Gender(Opt.): M
Location(Opt.): US
Cake or Pie? Cake
Something about yourself: Looking for a laid back server with great people!

Reactions: Buggati9449

Buggati9449

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: buggati9449
Name: Sebi
Cake or Pie?depends if the cake is funfetti, but apple pie is greater than funfetti, here is the scale: Apple Pie>funfetti>chocolate cake>cherry pie :)
Something about yourself: I need a FTB server and i want to play with PhilsGeneralTso which is the guy who applied above me, I have a life but i love FTB, i play alot of Tennis and i go out with friends, i should be on the FTB server 2-4 hours a day

PS: I LOVE DUBSTEP

Reactions: PhilsGeneralTso

Bob The Builder

Jul 29, 2019
ING:masterz123456789
Name:Zachary or Zack for short
Mental Age:I think I have matured past 19 or so
Gender(Opt.):Male
Location(Opt.):Ohio
Cake or Pie?:I hate pie but I love cake
Something about yourself:I love FTB mostly the mindcrack and Direwolf20 Pack

Javelin884

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Javelin884​
Name: jack​
Mental Age: 16​
Gender(Opt.): male​
Location(Opt.): New Zealand​
Cake or Pie? Cake​
Something about yourself: Played on small servers lots, know buildcraft and all the sciencey mods​

torirox011

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : Torirox011
Name : Tori
Mental age : Complicated question, i would say by myself i am a mature 22 year old, if i am talking with other people who like to joke around, i am a laid back, fun, joking around 22 year old. yeah....
Cake or Pie : Ice cream cake over pie, but pumpkin pie over cake
Something about myself : I am a quiet person when i am alone or with people i dont know, but once i get to know people i have lots of fun and mess around and joke alot, I have been playing games for a very long time, and i make youtube videos (taking a break atm because of my dads new dog needing constant attention), My fav games are minecraft/ftb, The Sims, and Maplestory, i also love alot of MMORPG's and will prolly be doing a bunch of videos on all games once i figure out a schedule, If i am accepted on your server i would appreciate it and will look forward to working and playing with everyone.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely : Tori

FHWarrior

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FHWarrior
Name: Rather not tell. You can call me FH
Mental Age: 14 or 15
Gender(Opt.): Female
Location(Opt.): Behind you >:D
Cake or Pie? Cake FTW
Something about yourself: I'm good at redsone and HEY ASH :D It's the one and only FH :3

countryboy2327lp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:countryboy2327
Name:russell
Mental Age:18
Gender(Opt.):male
Location(Opt.):eek:hio,usa
Cake or Pie? i like both
Something about yourself:i love to play ftb and really like to meet new ppl

Antriva

Jul 29, 2019
Hi countryboy see you on the server :) You've been whitelisted! Also check out blockstackers.net for more info.

Solaqurion

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Solaquarion
mental age: 21-26 on par with my sister
cake or pie: Does chocolate chip cookies baked into a cake count?
Something about me: I live at home still finishing high school plan on going into culinary arts at my local college and then working till i can open my own restaurant/ bakery