Problem Getting the Ender Dragon on Stoneblock 2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

alexeood

Does anyone know how iam able to obtain any drops from the EnderDragon in Stoneblock 2? You need the drops to reach most of the more endgame quests but there is no obvious way to spawn him or anything else. Same goes for the ChaosDragon. If anyone knows how this works, please help me.

Thank you,
alexeood

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
I've not played SB2, but in SB1 you either made the end cake, collected end portal frames from mob drops, or crafted and artificial end portal with drop of evil, end rod, and obsidian. I suspect 1 of these 3 items still works in SB2.

As for respawning the Ender Dragon himself, the usual ways still apply, end crystals or the draconic evolution ressurection ritual.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK There are no dragons, only chickens!

If you look at the first page of the Quest Book - top left - there are quests for 'The Mighty ender Chicken' and the 'Chaos Chicken'.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I've not played SB2, but in SB1 you either made the end cake, collected end portal frames from mob drops, or crafted and artificial end portal with drop of evil, end rod, and obsidian. I suspect 1 of these 3 items still works in SB2.

As for respawning the Ender Dragon himself, the usual ways still apply, end crystals or the draconic evolution ressurection ritual.
There is no draconic resurrection ritual in 1.10+ DE; that was removed in favour of the vanilla method of respawning him.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
My bad, I misspoke.
That's cool dude, I've had to get used to using DE 1.7 in A Polychromatic World after having become completely used to seeing the 1.10+ versions, so it was like "wait, a what stone?!" and "wait, I have to blow stuff up to get awakened?" - while I was aware of those mechanics, I'd honestly almost completely forgotten them! :D