getting stuck at deep scanning

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ItMeDJ

May 13, 2022
me and friend are trying to play the new direwolf pack but keep getting stuck at deep loading and i can not figure out why its not working

lpacphantom

May 13, 2022
I'm having the same problem. Worked earlier today once, now it's getting stuck on deep scan, usually on valhesia core or modular routers.

Edit: Here's the last lines of my bootup log. Probably part of the problem.

[18:28:26] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: Compatibility level set to JAVA_17
Exception in thread "main" org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinInitialisationError: Error initialising mixin config architectury.mixins.json
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.Config.create(Config.java:153)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.Mixins.createConfiguration(Mixins.java:100)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.Mixins.addConfiguration(Mixins.java:87)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinPlatformManager.addConfig(MixinPlatformManager.java:262)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinPlatformAgentDefault.prepare(MixinPlatformAgentDefault.java:46)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinContainer.prepare(MixinContainer.java:122)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinPlatformManager.createContainerFor(MixinPlatformManager.java:144)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinPlatformManager.addContainer(MixinPlatformManager.java:134)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinPlatformManager.addNestedContainers(MixinPlatformManager.java:152)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinPlatformManager.scanForContainers(MixinPlatformManager.java:213)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinPlatformManager.inject(MixinPlatformManager.java:186)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinBootstrap.inject(MixinBootstrap.java:202)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.initializeLaunch(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:201)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPlugin.initializeLaunch(MixinLaunchPlugin.java:34)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.lambda$announceLaunch$11(LaunchPluginHandler.java:100)
at java.base/java.util.HashMap.forEach(Unknown Source)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.announceLaunch(LaunchPluginHandler.java:100)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:51)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23)
at [email protected]/cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The specified resource 'architectury.mixins.json' was invalid or could not be read
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinConfig.create(MixinConfig.java:1282)
at MC-BOOTSTRAP/org.spongepowered.mixin/org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.Config.create(Config.java:148)

Last edited:

Sunekaer

FTB Developer
Team Member
FTB Pack Developer
Global Moderator
Jun 29, 2019
Did you add anything to the modpack?

lpacphantom

May 13, 2022
I did add FTB Ultimine, but I've tried removing it again and it still won't launch. I guess in the mean time I can just run a new instance, but it's not great to not be able to add anything, especially an FTB mod.

ohadk123

Jul 29, 2019
Getting the exact error, the pack loads up fine when installed fresh, but when I try to add even just one mod the loading get stucked on deep scan, removing said mod/s doesn't fix the issue

Sunekaer

FTB Developer
Team Member
FTB Pack Developer
Global Moderator
Jun 29, 2019
I did add FTB Ultimine, but I've tried removing it again and it still won't launch. I guess in the mean time I can just run a new instance, but it's not great to not be able to add anything, especially an FTB mod.
Reinstall the pack, there currently is a bug with installing mods via the app that they pull wrong dependencies for the mods.
So its those wrong dependencies that's crashes you

ohadk123

Jul 29, 2019
Reinstall the pack, there currently is a bug with installing mods via the app that they pull wrong dependencies for the mods.
So its those wrong dependencies that's crashes you
Yep, adding ultimine normally (dropping jar file to mods folder) worked