Open Server Generation Gateway|Monster 1.1.2|Dedicated| Mining worlds |Professional Staff|NoLag|NEW MAP!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Redruzerkruzer

Jul 29, 2019
Running over 25 people during prime time.. and the TPS never drops below 19.8 (Max is 20). Our upgraded hardware is doing very very well. Over 98% uptime (Small downtime for the maintence, normally it is at 99.2% uptime). Towny and LWC have been fully customized to give our players max protection. If used correctly, you cannot be griefed inside a town, underground (or in a locked house) while using LWC.

Redruzerkruzer

Jul 29, 2019
Doing awesome! Tps is almost at a constant 20.

Also, our Techworld2 server just got its reset and was updated to 1.1.1 It is running very smoothly. Enjoy!

Redruzerkruzer

Jul 29, 2019
Running strong! We have opened up a server running a game called "StarMade" that is whitelisted. You may apply on our website.

Redruzerkruzer

Jul 29, 2019
We will not be updating our server until Monster is out of beta. This way we have less map resets, less hassle, less worries for our players, and allows us to be stable. I understand a lot of people want the latest and greatest, but we are willing to wait. As a professional community we wish to allow our players to have fun, instead of constantly having map resets because the modpack devs decided to change 1 or 2 IDs which need a map reset. Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Redruzerkruzer

Jul 29, 2019
Monster has been updated 1.1.0

When trying to connect, some of you may experience a problem where ID 7 stops you from joining the server. This is client side. A lot of my staff are having this issue. So to fix this issue, delete your monster modpack folder in your FTB folder. Reinstall it. Add the mods, then do a force update. Then relaunch

Have a majestic day!

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Join and lets play. We have a fresh map, so people that join now will not be too far behind. Here at GenerationGateway we strive to bring you the best gaming experience. We have a large player base, which is still growing. Our dedicated server is finely tuned by our "Gardener" Gilgs. If you want to be part of a great community and play on an amazing server, come join us!

kruger07

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the new reset so far, everything is running extremely smoothly with 15+ players on at a time which is what i like to see. The community is great, polite staff, also love being able to protect my bits and bobs with towny so i know i'm nice and secure :) Keep it up

Redruzerkruzer

Jul 29, 2019
Working on a few new servers to offer more for our players. These will be bukkit servers connected together, also known as a bungee network.

Redruzerkruzer

Jul 29, 2019
Re-doing the mining worlds to make them better. Y'all should come check us out. Mature player base, active staff, teamspeak, and much more!

Redruzerkruzer

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Agrarian Skies will hopefully be released for beta today. We have 5 different starter islands and a few donator ones.