Request general access forum in "pack creation"

Would you as a forum reader like to see a forum dedicated to discussion of modpack concepts?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe, and I'll explain in comments below

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
An off-topic discussion in another thread birthed an interesting modpack concept that I woulds love to have an open discussion about it, coming here to chat>general discussion, was actually the last place I looked to start said discussion.

I hesitate to begin that discussion here as I feel it would get lost in non-related threads that actually belong here.

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
There is a thread to suggest mod creation already. I can't see how adding one for pack creation is any different.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
This is the off topic section. Not for sure it is even the right section for things actually related to minecraft. I would really like to some more elaborate areas though. Just not for sure they would actually see use. There is already a....nope just looked. Looks like this section fits it perfectly " http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/modpack-creation.146/ ". Looks like the section rules needs a possible revamp for the curse launcher changeover. The curse forums seem pretty dead. So this is pretty much the best place to discuss things modpack creation related. Especially if it deals with the curse launcher.